Jesper Parnevik Joins Cobra Puma Staff

Great pairing here, he definitely can sport the Puma gear without looking silly. It's tough for some of the older guys on tour to do that.

Seriously true. Heck it might even tone him down haha

vy8a2u3a.jpg

They gave the old man Silver

I love the addition. I think he will fit in great with cobra clubs and puma style. Looks like there's another candidate for honorary captain for Cobra/Puma staffers in the MC!!!

I like it. Welcome to the team Jesper!

I love the addition. I think he will fit in great with cobra clubs and puma style. Looks like there's another candidate for honorary captain for Cobra/Puma staffers in the MC!!!

Haha !! My thoughts exactly!!

parnevick cracks me up. I wish he would rock the flat brim

The subtle gray is actually quite nice, so many options, that's a great photo. I wonder if Jesper will wear the fedora style hats as well!

this couldn't make more sense out of everything in the entire world.
Cobra continues to make good moves and impress. #GoTime

Thought he retired.

Cobra is making some wise decisions these days. I think Parnevik will be a smooth snake charmer :bananadance:

who was he signed with before this?

I like Jesper Parnevik. I don't know a whole lot about him, but I always root for him whenever I see his name at a tourney. I think he looks good in Puma gear.

Another great signing for Cobra Puma! Hope he plays well this year.

Good timing for both, Jesper put out his Gangham style video and Cobra has a recognizable face that shows you can pull off their gear even if you are older.

I didnt even know he still played, its been that long since he has been relevant

This is kinda cool.

vy8a2u3a.jpg

They gave the old man Silver

Match made in heaven!

This is the picture that makes so pumped and proud o be a Cobra Puma staffer in the Morgan Cup! P&P, Poulter and Parnevik are some of my favorite players ever, and Fowler quite cool and I like the way he plays.

Back