The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
School is kicking my butt :( I knew I would be busy but didn't expect to not have time for anything.

Damn snow did not melt enough today so I probably will not be playing tomorrow. Lame.

Juts talked to a guy from my home town. He went golfing today and plans on going again Sunday and I'm stuck at indoor ranges and simulators until March........way to rub it in....friend.

Motel room neighbors. Do you really need to slam the damn doors? 4 AM comes Frickin early dude!

Juts talked to a guy from my home town. He went golfing today and plans on going again Sunday and I'm stuck at indoor ranges and simulators until March........way to rub it in....friend.

Lol. I do that to my friends from NJ all the time.

Fairly certain I just broke the pinky toe on my left foot. Caught it on the edge of the cabinet on the floor, bent all the way backwards. Hurts like a son of a...

Fairly certain I just broke the pinky toe on my left foot. Caught it on the edge of the cabinet on the floor, bent all the way backwards. Hurts like a son of a...

That sounds awful man. Better set it and tape it

Ban the cabinet!

Ouch. Hate that.

Mrs. War RN is taking care of that. Effing hurts!

You know what doesn't hurt? Rum and diet cokes while you're in pain. I'm sure her or a Dr. Dolphin would be happy to prescribe that medication for the injury.

You know what doesn't hurt? Rum and diet cokes while you're in pain. I'm sure her or a Dr. Dolphin would be happy to prescribe that medication for the injury.
Dude, that prescription is one I write for myself! And...it's refillable!

Dude, that prescription is one I write for myself! And...it's refillable!

Until you run out of rum and then you need more. I saw a 5L bottle today that made me think of you. It was stupid big.

Haha why did you quote me?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

sorry, forgot to delete the quote. when i'm at school, i use my ipod to THP, and i have to "reply with quote" or else i can only type one character before the keyboard goes away. sorry.

Until you run out of rum and then you need more. I saw a 5L bottle today that made me think of you. It was stupid big.
I purchased a handle or two the other day. It was on sale. I'm a sucker for cheap Rum.

I hate planning to leave @4:45am only to be waiting for a whining employee. I have to be showered & in a meeting by 2. Greenville SC here I come.

I'm officially sick.

I'm officially sick.

That sucks buddy, nasty nasty strains out there now. Relax and get the rest, take any meds you have.

Mucinex, theraflu, and left over antibiotics helped my wife finally get over it.....2 damn weeks.

I'm officially sick.

Me too! Took some airborne to stave off getting any worse but it may have taken hold. Love my kids but they gave me this bug!

That sucks buddy, nasty nasty strains out there now. Relax and get the rest, take any meds you have.

Mucinex, theraflu, and left over antibiotics helped my wife finally get over it.....2 damn weeks.

I was sound asleep and BAM. No bueno.

One of the downfalls to teaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back