Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm throwing around a LOT of smite today. Ugh.

Throw whatever smite you want at Johnny Manziel. He will just scramble away from it and get a first down.

This thread has gone bonkers, lol. I always smite Saban and Lane Kiffen.
I always smite Kiffen, but not as much Saban, I don't know why!

Huge recruit in town for my Buckeyes this weekend (along with numerous other commits and recruits) - Vonn Bell. He is in Columbus this weekend, Tuscaloosa next weekend. Although Tennessee is still listed at a top 3, pretty sure this is a 2 dog race. I think Bell would be a great end to to great recruiting class for Urban.

What are your thoughts on Kelly possibly going to the NFL?
I dont see it being a good mix. He seems really controlling and more of a teacher, which i dont think would work with the pros. As a fan im already over him. I didnt like him when he came here because of what he did to cinci. Everyone said," when Notre Dame calls, you come" but i disagreed with that. He should of coached his team in the bowl game, and should of told them about leaving instead of just announcing it to espn. Ill admit it was easy to forget that when we were 12-0 but now that we find out he interviewed with philly a day or two after getting smoked it brings back all the feelings i had towards him from the start. I highly doubt its a ploy to get more money since Notre Dame has already said he can practically write his own check. If anything perhaps its to get admission standards dropped. IF he decides to stay good for him, but he better make the decision before philly does. If he doesnt everyone is going to think he wanted the job and is just staying at nd untill he gets in the nfl. I think its safe to say though that no one will ever compare him to ara, or lou holtz again like the media has been doing all year.

Huge recruit in town for my Buckeyes this weekend (along with numerous other commits and recruits) - Vonn Bell. He is in Columbus this weekend, Tuscaloosa next weekend. Although Tennessee is still listed at a top 3, pretty sure this is a 2 dog race. I think Bell would be a great end to to great recruiting class for Urban.

Hey! Don't count out his lifetime favorite team!

Hey! Don't count out his lifetime favorite team!

I'm thinking y'all get him COLT, I wish he would have looked our way. He is a stud.

I don't know. Not to pee on IHWT parade, but I think he's right. It is a two dog race. I'm just afraid that Ohio State doesn't have one of those those dogs.

Good chance he could go to Bama over us. I think it comes down to how early he wants to play.

I dont see it being a good mix. He seems really controlling and more of a teacher, which i dont think would work with the pros. As a fan im already over him. I didnt like him when he came here because of what he did to cinci. Everyone said," when Notre Dame calls, you come" but i disagreed with that. He should of coached his team in the bowl game, and should of told them about leaving instead of just announcing it to espn. Ill admit it was easy to forget that when we were 12-0 but now that we find out he interviewed with philly a day or two after getting smoked it brings back all the feelings i had towards him from the start. I highly doubt its a ploy to get more money since Notre Dame has already said he can practically write his own check. If anything perhaps its to get admission standards dropped. IF he decides to stay good for him, but he better make the decision before philly does. If he doesnt everyone is going to think he wanted the job and is just staying at nd untill he gets in the nfl. I think its safe to say though that no one will ever compare him to ara, or lou holtz again like the media has been doing all year.

+1 Brian Kelly definitely did screw-over Cinci.
I just read where Jeffrey Laurie (Eagle's owner) flew to Chicago today to meet w/ BK...So I'm guessing we'll see what happen soon

I met Anzalone a few weeks ago and wished him luck at ND...little did I know :angry:
get-attachment-1.jpg

Notre dame has announced he is staying. From what I read I guess Brian Kelly was really considering leaving. It might be a little too late though, he has tarnished his image to a lot of fans.

sent from my calculator...........60065

Notre dame has announced he is staying. From what I read I guess Brian Kelly was really considering leaving. It might be a little too late though, he has tarnished his image to a lot of fans.

sent from my calculator...........60065
Really? Because he looked at options for advancing his career?

According to Notre Dame fans, there is no such thing as advancement from the dome. Only Money grabs, or steps backwards. Notre Dame is the summit.

According to Notre Dame fans, there is no such thing as advancement from the dome. Only Money grabs, or steps backwards. Notre Dame is the summit.
Oh, thats right. How could I forget?

I tried to rep you on this but I need to spread around the love according to the pop up. This made me lol.

No not because of that, because of how he handled it. his record is very well known. This is the wrong time to pull a move like that with recruits having to commit somewhere. He left all of Notre Dame nation out on a limb along with all of the players.

this is very true. Notre dame is no stepping stone. :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back