2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Right on, dude! Looking forward to venturing to your neck of the woods for the first time and teeing it up with y'all.

Tangle Ridge is a great track and the wife even approved me actually purchasing the JPX800 Pros that I have been eyeballing for a while now!

Tangle Ridge is a great track and the wife even approved me actually purchasing the JPX800 Pros that I have been eyeballing for a while now!

That's what I'm talking about! Nice purchase, dude. I loaded Tangle Ridge onto my Callaway UPro MX a while back, so I need to get to researching the course. It looks like a fabulous track and a nice challenge. I am so pumped to get down to this thing. I bought a new putter today, in hopes I will be bringing some hardware back to the Show Me State! LOL.

Yea I really wanted the 825 Pros but the 600 difference was a deal breaker so 800s it is! All I need now is to find a R11 3w and change the shaft in my driver and ill be ready to go... oh yea and learn how to swing them!!

All I need now is to find a R11 3w and change the shaft in my driver and ill be ready to go...
I'll be bringing a couple of shafts for TMs. Harrison Saga, Matrix Radix. Also a stock & a Matrix Ozik for my R11 4W.
You are more than welcome to try em out there. I do also have wrench & weights

Sent from my DROID X2

I'll be bringing a couple of shafts for TMs. Harrison Saga, Matrix Radix. Also a stock & a Matrix Ozik for my R11 4W.
You are more than welcome to try em out there. I do also have wrench & weights

Sent from my DROID X2

I will for sure check these out. When I got fitted recently the Pro recommended the UST VTS Silver 6s Tour SPX in my driver, 3w and 3h. I am probably going to pick up one for my driver by the end of the month but I always like options!!

I will be registering either monday or tuesday. Looking forward to my first invitational

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome man, looking forward to meeting you!!

Glad to see more jumping in on this one, good stuff, we need to fill it up!

Waiting to hear when Jake comes on to make it official! The rest should follow after he commits.

I will be registering either monday or tuesday. Looking forward to my first invitational

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Glad to see another local coming out. Looking fwd to meeting you. And congrats on the new sticks. Pretty exciting having the new equipment in hand.

I'm really excited to find out what the Callaway surprises are. I'm wondering if Team Callaway is going to be Chad and Harry... because that would just be freaking cool

I'm really excited to find out what the Callaway surprises are. I'm wondering if Team Callaway is going to be Chad and Harry... because that would just be freaking cool

I think it's gonna be half the fun finding out who it is. Still thinking there is a chance it's Jamie.

I think it's gonna be half the fun finding out who it is. Still thinking there is a chance it's Jamie.

That would be really cool and fun to meet Jamie, but I have to think that they'll make it at least somewhat fair for us.

All signed up and ready to go!!! Now to figure out if I'm going to get a hotel or can bum at a buddy of mine's house haha. Do we know what neck of the woods the after golf activities will be at?

All signed up and ready to go!!! Now to figure out if I'm going to get a hotel or can bum at a buddy of mine's house haha. Do we know what neck of the woods the after golf activities will be at?

My guess is going to be the Grapevine area for post round gathering.

Looking forward to it again! I'm with Cookie, Grapevine area would probably be nice esp. since we are probably going to play there for Sunday's round.

What's the word Ron? Able to make this happen??

(please say yes)
Working on it, missed the HR person Friday, I was tied up in a meeting and have been in them all day so far today. As soon as I get off this call I'm heading over there

The format for the tournament reads: "This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format in which you will play your own golf ball."

Is it safe to assume that this means that it's a traditional 4-ball tournament format?

I would not assume anything with THP Events....

Back