For the style challenged

My favorite part are their "What to Avoid" section. Would love to just carry it around.

Wear what you want and enjoy yourself. Wear stripes with plaid or white after Labor Day.

Blue shorts + Pink shirt = Cupid ftw.

Blue shorts + Pink shirt = Cupid ftw.
I don't care what anyone says, that outfit worked. Some people just wish they could pull it off :alien2:

Wear what you want and enjoy yourself. Wear stripes with plaid or white after Labor Day.

Wow Freddie, let's not get crazy here.

Whats next velcro shoes...haha

Pretty good stuff. I wear what I like I don't care to much and I go against some of the ideas but for the most part some good info for people that aren't sure what looks good.

I have less than a 34" waist and I don't think I could pull off a white belt.

Agreed, tips are good as a guide, but no where near to rules!!! People need to wear what makes them comfortable.

we live in a free world! wear what you feel comfortable in...... granted that it conforms to the course/club attire rules. Happy golfing!

I'm a little shocked by some of the comments compared to the "How do you look on the course" thread.

My favorite part are their "What to Avoid" section. Would love to just carry it around.

I'm with you, that was pretty spot on IMO.

Lot's of dudes not recognizing that their body type doesn't lend itself to dressing like their favorite player.

As soon as I got to the piece of advice that said a pair of khakis is the staple of every wardrobe I knew their advice was floored. That piece was probably relevant 20 years ago, so if you want to look like a golfer from the early 90's, I guess it's quite a good piece.

Tapped via tapatalk

As soon as I got to the piece of advice that said a pair of khakis is the staple of every wardrobe I knew their advice was floored. That piece was probably relevant 20 years ago, so if you want to look like a golfer from the early 90's, I guess it's quite a good piece.

Tapped via tapatalk

Khakis are easy. This I for the style challenged. Not everyone wants to wear bright colors, so I paid of khakis looks well put together, I easy, and just about anyone can pull them off.

I would class Khaki's for the style challenged though. I hate them with a complete and utter passion. The only thing worse than a pair of khakis? A pair of pleated khakis with turn ups! (With apologies to anyone here that wears pleated khakis with turn ups LOL)

1278653532962_xlarge.jpeg

I like to look smart on the course as it kinda installs confidence in my game,for those that dont give a toss about how they look i understand completely,some people just dont care for style..for those that do,i tip my hat to you...clothes maketh the man

Back