Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been pondering some Razr X hybrids for a while now. KellyBo recently purchased one and they sure do fit my eye well!

I have been pondering some Razr X hybrids for a while now. KellyBo recently purchased one and they sure do fit my eye well!

Very good hybrids OG. My XF hybrids are different than those with more offset, but I freaking love them

Very good hybrids OG. My XF hybrids are different than those with more offset, but I freaking love them

They have a 30 percent off hybrids deal right now at Callaway preowned,so it might be a done deal.

They have a 30 percent off hybrids deal right now at Callaway preowned,so it might be a done deal.

Do eeeett!! You won't regret it OG

New Ping irons? Heading to Golfsmith this afternoon for a fitting. Its been around 6-7 years since I got my G10's and I'm pondering the new G25's or the phased out G20's. The G10's are perfectly OK, but I've just got the "itch" for something new. I'm a little leery on the G25's since I haven't seen them yet, and from what I've read the patented "clunkiness" of the G line (which I've grown to love) might be slightly diminished in the lower, scoring irons. Also, if they have a good deal on the G20's it might be worthwhile to get those, which have gotten rave reviews.

Anyways, looking forward to this afternoon.

New Ping irons? Heading to Golfsmith this afternoon for a fitting. Its been around 6-7 years since I got my G10's and I'm pondering the new G25's or the phased out G20's. The G10's are perfectly OK, but I've just got the "itch" for something new. I'm a little leery on the G25's since I haven't seen them yet, and from what I've read the patented "clunkiness" of the G line (which I've grown to love) might be slightly diminished in the lower, scoring irons. Also, if they have a good deal on the G20's it might be worthwhile to get those, which have gotten rave reviews.

Good luck man. Always exciting to go shopping for some new sticks. My money is on the G25's.

Definitely give the rocketbladez a swing when you're there. Jman has posted quite a bit about how they compare to his i20s. Check out all of the thoughts on them in the rocketbladez forum review thread!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Miya C. Kua (i believe) 72x 7785 for a possible 3-wood build..

Thinking of a hybrid change. The old TM rescue's are past their sale by date and I love the Adams 3w so thinking about the new Adams hybrids.

anyone tried them yet?

X Hot. Driver and fairways. Oh my.

Do I have to do everything for you. AMP Cell

cobra-amp-cell-driver-blue-1-500x500.jpeg

That is too cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yep, War is gonna cost me a lot of money with that pondet

Huh. Was the X Hot longer for you War? Better feel? What did you like about it better?

Both the fairway wood and the driver Xhot threads have all kinds of people in ponder mode, myself included love the adjustability factor on them as well.

Hmm... Very interesting WE. I think the X-Hot stuff is definitely intriguing. Will be interesting to say the least this year with all the driver options coming up.

Until then, my pondering brain will be preoccupied with a J40 4H. Was killing the 3H today. Would be nice to have a more forgiving option in the 190 range. I can hit my 4I really well off the tee but still struggle with it a bit off the deck.

Hmm... Very interesting WE. I think the X-Hot stuff is definitely intriguing. Will be interesting to say the least this year with all the driver options coming up.

Until then, my pondering brain will be preoccupied with a J40 4H. Was killing the 3H today. Would be nice to have a more forgiving option in the 190 range. I can hit my 4I really well off the tee but still struggle with it a bit off the deck.

Glad to hear about the 3H! 4H is equally impressive, no doubt about that.

Wow I love the extreme, but this could be lethal!

I'm incredibly intrigued about both the driver and FW. If the FW is as long for me as it was for some today, it might completely transform my tee game.

Wow I love the extreme, but this could be lethal!

It's a little bit larger than the Xtreme, and for me just seemed to have a solid feel, and much higher ball flight. A lot of that could have to do with shaft, but it was just one of those clubs you pick up, swing a few times, and it just clicks. Loved itm

Glad to hear about the 3H! 4H is equally impressive, no doubt about that.

Yeah. Just a ponder for now. I want to get a couple of rounds in to make sure that it's not just today but really liked what I saw. Was consistently straight with a touch of draw on good hits. Pulled one but didn't kill myself. The face on it is hot! Feels like the ball gets out in a hurry. I've always had good luck with the PX 6.0 too, so it's a great stock setup for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back