the boss

golf addict help me!!
Reaction score
Handicap
I have just picked up a Aldila RIP golf shaft reg flex 60 grams for $30 delivered for my TITLEIST 910 d2 whats everyones opinion on it? how will it compare to my diamana kai'li 65 mid reg shaft?

It will feel stiffer and launch lower but nice shaft

I have one in stiff in the Razr Hawk. Thought it was a pretty good shaft. It could have been a little stiffer in my opinion but all round a good shaft

I have one in extra stiff. I love the shaft most consistent driver I have ever had

So my shaft turned up today really pleased with it, looking forward to trying it out I have never played with the settings on my driver before so with this being a lower launching shaft thinking of trying it set +1.5* up on the loft at 12* see if we can get a bit more out of my baby.

I would start in your normal setting and change from there

I've played 2 rounds with a buddies R11S in R flex & it felt a little too flimsy for me but if regular is normally what you game then I think you'll be just fine. I predict a bit of a lower trajectory with a few more yards distance

I have the stock RIP Phenom regular flex in my R11S. It definitely feels different than the stock shaft in the Burner 1.0. If you want a shaft that feels a bit stiffer with a mid launch, you'll probably love it.

It will be a tad stiffer and lower launching...but the real deal kai'li would feel a lot better then the Rip!

Back