Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade R1 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using it for the last half hour. This app is really pretty neat

TapaTalk from the iPhone

It is pretty cool man, I see the way the compass works now hhah

This is awesome and should be lots of fun for the testers selected. Still snow on the ground here so I won't be putting my name in the mix. A huge thanks to THP and TaylorMade for making this happen.

YouTube has a video of the app, looks pretty cool. I'm going to download it know.....in anticipation :act-up:

Would be so awesome to test this!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Cleveland SL 290
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Miyazaki C.Kua 43g Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid-High
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 10.5
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes indeedy

1. What driver are you currently playing? R11S
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Phenom TP Regular
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid to high with a slight draw
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 10.5
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes

1. What driver are you currently playing? Cleveland Classic
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Miyazaki Kusala 61s
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid to high with a slight draw
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 8.5
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade RBZ
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Matrix HD 6 stiff or Diamana Ahina Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mid launch
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 9 tour with shaft tip set on -1 to play at 8 degrees
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes and hit range balls 3 times a week

1. TM R11
2. ProForce V2 67 gram X-flex
3. Mid trajectory
4. 10.5 head lowered to 10
5. I am always able to play golf and have access to a simulator at all times.

I think the TM app would be a really smart DL by the testers if applicable phone wise.

I tend to agree here...that app makes understanding the adjustments a lot easier. Great idea for those selected to test!

This really is a fantastic opportunity for THP'ers from THP & TM. This would go well with my Iron fitting which I'm getting at the TM fitting centre at Turnberry at the end of February.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Titleist 910 D2

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? I currently play the Stiff Diamana illima stock shaft
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? My ball flight is penetrating without too much height with a slight left to right
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? I am playing the 9.5 and just have it at the standard setting which is working well
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, currently playing 2 rounds per week on Links courses

1. What driver are you currently playing? TM Superfast 2.0
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Matrix XCON 4.8 Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Slight right to left, with a mid-high flight
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 9.5*
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes. My home golf club is only 10mins away and have a few trips through to St Andrews planned in the coming months, also we have two ranges within 15mins should poor weather appear!

Really excited to hear the feedback from whoever is chosen for his one!

1. What driver are you currently playing?--Ping Answer 9.5
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Diamana Ahina, Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver?--Mid to high
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 9.5
5. Are you able to play golf right now?yes, not on the course as much, but we have heated ranges and now I have indoor practice sessions available to utilize

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade R9 420, 9.5*
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? R11s Fujikura Motore (Jpn) 60g/Stiff Flex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? commanded fades & slight draws, mid rev 3300's, 290-310 yrd. mid-med-high flt.
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 1*de-lofted
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Twice a week, at the range twice a week too

I can't wait to hear the reviews on this one! I am very curious about the new TM long-stick options for this year.

Man I wish the doc would release me to hit balls !!!

I want to sign up for this one soooooo bad !

Can't wait to hear what you all think of this baby.

1. What driver are you currently playing?
TM R11S
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver?
Fubuki Alpha 70 xflex
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver?
Mid to Mid High
4. What loft are you playing in your driver?
9* turned up to 10 (using R11 tip)
5. Are you able to play golf right now?
Absolutely.

A day or two more to sign up for this one.

Lets get some more signups!! Putting this drive against my AMP would be fun. I love my AMP, it would be fun to see if the new R1 could replace it. Either way, I am looking forward to all the reviews!

This is another great opportunity for us THPers!! I am a hardcore Taylormade fan, but I take my golf clubs very seriously. I have to test, demo, feel, swing every club before I will purchase a golf club. Evidenced by my iron set (Tommy Armour 845's). Would love to get this opportunity!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade Rocketballz Tour TP 10.5*
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Matrix Ozik HD6-Stiff
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? High
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 10.5*
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes. I can do both. I have access to indoor facilities as well.

Pretty sure this will be one of the most popular testing threads and I would obviously love to be a tester on this two. I got to say, I'm a little skeptictical ... but a pretty hardcore TaylorMade user, so I am intrigued even moreso.

1. What driver are you currently playing?
I just switched from a long-time relationship with my R-11 to a Titleist 910 D2

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver?
Diamana Blue, Stiff Shaft

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver?
Typical is low draw, can also hit a high fade

4. What loft are you playing in your driver?

5. Are you able to play golf right now?
Yes, I have a membership and access to a course anytime.

A day or two more to sign up for this one.

That's awesome. I can't wait to see be outcome of his testing! I am so excited about this testing! And I would love to yes this driver to the Max!!

I am so pumped to see the testers. I would love to put this through its paces as I have gamed the R11 and 11s in the past.

After playing with the app I am super intrigued by the adjustability and the idea of getting myself dialed in

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Thank you TaylorMade!

1. What driver are you currently playing? PING G20
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Aldila VooDoo in Stiff flex.
3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? I'm getting a high ball flight, but occastionally lower it by lowering the height of my ball on the tee.
4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 10.5*
5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, I have access to an indoor simulator with launch monitor, heated driving range, and will be spending a month in Texas where I can play some good old fashioned outside golf.

Since I've been pondering an adjustable driver for quite some time now it would be great to test one out!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Ping G-15

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? TFC 149D Stiff Flex

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Medium

4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 9 degree, this loft had the best spec's based on the fitting.

5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes!

So many great testing opportunites here. I'll throw my hat into the ring on this once since I am really hoping to improve my tee game the most this year...

1. What driver are you currently playing? Cleveland Classic 290

2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Miyazaki Black 61 Stiff

3. What ball flight do you see out of your driver? Mostly mid flight, a few on the higher side; Miss has always been high and right.

4. What loft are you playing in your driver? 12 degrees

5. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes - driving ranges are open, the last little bit of snow on my home course is melting and there are a bunch of courses within about a half hour that are open year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back