What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did nothing golf related today, outside of THP. Going to get my bag setup for my round tomorrow, later on though.

I joined the Albatross Club today...........looking forward to interacting with all the other golfers on this classy forum.

Congratulations, you will not regret supporting THP with your contribution.

Some THP'ing and will hit some more left hand low putts around the house tonight..

Got my first round of 2013 in today. Took the i20s and J40s, the G20 and Classic, and 5 putters. I don't know if the J40s will kick the i20s out of the bag anytime soon, but it was only one round and I'm getting back out there tomorrow. The Classic has definitely bumped the G20 though and the SeeMore X2 will DEFINITELY be my go-to putter for a VERY long time. I also decided I definitely want a different wedge set up.

Played some golf. Badly. Going to do some writeups tonight for SCORs and the B. Asha.

Walked 18 and set up my Holiday Giveaway bag fitting with GolfTec. I'm going to get fit for irons and wedges first and then go back for the rest at a later. Talked to one of the guys and they said I would get better results by breaking it up since you hit a lot of balls during a full bag fitting.

Hit a medium bucket at the range. I was pretty happy with the results. Can't wait to play some golf tomorrow

Tried to beat the rain.......it caught us on the eighth though. Extra time at the turn and we were good. Played pretty decent but was scared to go down after the ball after a couple of mud showers. Kept hitting it thin which sucked except for skipping it off the pond! Sometimes it's good to be so bad.

J.

Hit a large bucket at the range. Wanted to hit more but it was getting dark. I worked on 100 yards and less pitch shots and hitting both my i20 and RBZ 3 wood. I hit the i20 really well and I am getting more and used to the new RBZ.

Putting practice started with short straight putts then 10 fter's then lag putting and then a game I play on the practice green I call 2 putt have to putt to all nine holes
with no three putts. Good fun.

Rolled a 100 putts in my basement.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Thping today and pondered a birdieball for the basement, hopefully in a month or 2

I was outside trying a new grip hitting into my net, I am trying the 10 finger grip and so far it feels very comfy. Only time and a round on the course will tell if it helps.

Had a lesson with my wife and son. I wasn't squaring my shoulders easy adjustment. It was a nice sunny day on the range watching the guys who hit two buckets with driver and call it quits...hmm that used to be me.

Picked up a pair of white and green lunar controls for 89.99 on close out to compliment my black pair.

Fitted my Swingyde to my 8 iron.

Going to start using it again and report back in the Swingyde thread.

Spent time at the range trying to take so much of the new stuff that I have learned was wrong with my swing and implement it while also trying to flatten my swing back out.

Bought an ES-12 Digital Golf Assistant (Launch Monitor). Now I only have to wait for the winter weather and my recent back surgery to subside to see how it works.

Heading over to Merion to partake in some professional development classes. Should be an okay day.

TTing

Heading over to Merion to partake in some professional development classes. Should be an okay day.

TTing

Is that a par 3 course? i think i've heard of it! thats gotta be awesome even if you're not playing Thain.

I just cleaned all my gear tonight, polished my shoes all ready for the range tomorrow followed by a comp on Sunday can't wait :)

Rolled a 100 putts in my basement.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

That sounds perfect, did that at work last week down the corridor to everyone's dislike :)

Went to put some smooths on the new putter, rolled like a champ before now visiting the doc about neck.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hit the heated range again. Really enjoying these rocketbladez. Hoping I can get out in on the course soon

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Went to Plantation Preserve GC and hit a large bucket and worked on 105yrds and in. My miss lately has been thin shots so I worked on maintaining my knee flex and hitting "down" on the ball. Then hit up the putting green and worked on new setup so my eyes are more over the ball and wrapped up my range session with some bunker work and greenside shots.

Tapping away on my S3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back