American Century Celebrity Golf Tourney

C

ChristianGolfer

Anyone see this?
What MJ was wearing is golf gear to me! That gear is probably out of my price range but I'd like to know wear those pants came from.

what channel is it on?

but AJ Hawk won the long drive competition! woohoo go green bay! :clap:

I saw that one par 3 that lined the beach, now that was cool! All the boats came in to watch.

Anyone see this?
What MJ was wearing is golf gear to me! That gear is probably out of my price range but I'd like to know wear those pants came from.

If I had to guess I would say it is some sort of Jordan/Nike/Jumpman 23 product. I doubt that he would walk out of the house, to a televised event, in front of a live crowd, and not be wearing his own brand.

We were told that it was a tailored pair of pants made for him. Not a Nike product at all.

My buddy has a pair of MJ golf shoes he bought a couple of years back. I must say they are pretty nice, a little too shiny for my liking, but they look good with pants.

Im playing this course next Saturday, it should be in pretty good shape still. The last three holes on this course are some of the prettiest out there.

We were told that it was a tailored pair of pants made for him. Not a Nike product at all.

Did they give you any indication where they came from?

From a private tailor. There are thousands of tailors that make custom clothes.

It looked like him and Allen (Ray or Marcus, I dont know) had the same pair on. They were the cargo ones correct?

They are. they appeared to be cargo with a linen type material.

They looked weird to me. Very late 90s.

Back