The Mildly Amusing Thread

In keeping with my technoklutz ways, I couldn't figure out how to blur a face on photobucket, so I settled for removing part of it.

Anyway, this is Boo's reaction to having acquired her own Pink Panther head cover.

pinkpanther-1.jpg

After three days of trying to engineer this correctly, The Kid managed to insert pick up sticks into the mesh backs of his batting gloves--now he's Wolverine.

If only this child would put his mind to something with actual utility to it...

Batting gloves have mesh backs?? Out of the 40+ pairs I've owned...never had those! lol >.<

In keeping with my technoklutz ways, I couldn't figure out how to blur a face on photobucket, so I settled for removing part of it.

In keeping with your wanting to keep your kids faces off the internet, you did the best thing anyway Claire. The blurring can be unblurred by an expert. Just ask the dude who blurred his face when he sent dirty pics of himself to kids. They busted him by unblurring his face. I believe he is some guys girlfriend now.

In keeping with your wanting to keep your kids faces off the internet, you did the best thing anyway Claire. The blurring can be unblurred by an expert. Just ask the dude who blurred his face when he sent dirty pics of himself to kids. They busted him by unblurring his face. I believe he is some guys girlfriend now.

Who would send dirty pictures of themselves to their kids? And why?

Was it intentional?

Read the sentence again Harry. "To kids" not his kids.

Oops.

(although, technically, the same questions still apply.)

Harry: Listen to Diane! hehehe

Here's the story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21190969/

I didn't have to story exactly right, but at any rate, they were able to unscramble his picture.

Who would send dirty pictures of themselves to their kids? And why?

Was it intentional?

Read the sentence again Harry. "To kids" not his kids.

I read it the same way at first, but reread before posting.

Thanks, Smallie--now I don't feel so dumb. Though I figure anyone who'd go to the trouble of unscrambling my kid's face could probably figure out who I am anyway.

Aw Bogey...thanks...

...now, what's your angle? :wink:

Can't tell you that. Well atleast not right now.

And why do women assume that a man wants something when he gives them a compliment???

Very cute, OFvar. That's quite an official looking putter he's got there.

I don't assume that when a man gives me a compliment.

I assume that when YOU give me a compliment.
Spoiler
:wink:

I'm not sure how to take that. :thinking:

OK, how about this for mildly amusing...

I just got hired on to voice Sarah Palin in a video game.

Cool Julie! How'd you manage that?

A while back, when that TV station came by your house for an interview, you posted the link.

A while back, when that TV station came by your house for an interview, you posted the link.

Oh yeah, that's true.

Remember that my college ed was in theater, so I'm used to masking my accent, but my natural accent is quite Minnesoooootan.

I do a wicked good Palin. :wink:

What video game?

Congratulations Julie. That sounds like a lot of fun.

What video game?

It's a new one, a work in progress...who knows, it may never hit the shelves, but should be a kick. But I will let you know if you all can play me.

Thanks, Diane!

It's a new one, a work in progress...who knows, it may never hit the shelves, but should be a kick. But I will let you know if you all can play me.

Thanks, Diane!

Very cool but how does Palin get a video game? Or atleast a Cameo in a video game. :confused2:

Very cool but how does Palin get a video game? Or atleast a Cameo in a video game. :confused2:

It's all a play on internet obsessions, or something, Palin is a character you encounter although she doesn't say she's Sarah Palin, just a random woman at the reception desk. That's how I understand it.

So, Julie--does this mean you get to join actors' equity? And get royalties?

Back