Weekend of 25th-26th.

dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
My turn to start one before Smallie:D

I have no definite plans right now, weather is iffy. If it's nice out then I want to take the boat out on lake Mendota. Not planning on any golf this weekend.

You should have a small present by then too Dyna.

GG has to work on Saturday and I have a day full of hybrid shoot out stuff. Sunday will be our relaxing day and review writing.

Got me a round Saturday...this may be the day...Ha!

Sunday...gonna clean the man cave. It's starting to get repugnant!

I'm blowing off everything to play golf both days. My brother's off this weekend, so we're going to make the most of it. 18 holes on Saturday, 27 on Sunday.

Saturday at Hawks Creek, Sunday at De Cordova.

Unknown here so far. Most likely try and get in a round on Saturday morning, Sunday will be lazy-around-the-house day.

Hope the weather holds tomorrow--the club is doing a nine & dine, and we're signed up for it.

Jacqui and I might play late tomorrow afternoon. Weekend is up in the air.

Playing out at Grand Cypress Saturday, I'd like to play Sunday too, but the wife has made it pretty clear that it's family day... IE "work on my honey-do list" :(

Saturday 6am tee time, cats's to the vet at 2pm. SUnday - yard work early and spend time with the wife after that. Looks like the rain will be outta here by Friday night....

No golf this weekend. I'm playing this afternoon at Charleston Springs, a nice county course in Central NJ.

I think there are plans for golf the following Saturday, 8/1. :banana:

Ill be up in Tahoe. Golfing Saturday fly back Monday and fly back up again on Tuesday.

I wanted to play at least 9 holes when I got to California tomorrow afternoon or sometime on Sunday, but we've got a lot going on before our cruise sets sail on Monday. Oh well...

I wanted to play at least 9 holes when I got to California tomorrow afternoon or sometime on Sunday, but we've got a lot going on before our cruise sets sail on Monday. Oh well...
Your missing out. We have some great courses, but im sure a nice cruise will help you forget it.

Your missing out. We have some great courses, but im sure a nice cruise will help you forget it.

Yes, lots of great courses in SoCal. Funny, I didn't start playing golf until I moved up to Oregon in '93, so I've only played at one SoCal course. It was when I first learned how to play, probably around '95, and the course wasn't that great - some course in Fullerton, up Harbor, past Bastanchury. I forget its name.

Yes, lots of great courses in SoCal. Funny, I didn't start playing golf until I moved up to Oregon in '93, so I've only played at one SoCal course. It was when I first learned how to play, probably around '95, and the course wasn't that great - some course in Fullerton, up Harbor, past Bastanchury. I forget its name.
I dont know OC at all. Get ready for some heat because it is hot right now.

Practice tomorrow and golf Sunday afternoon

I dont know OC at all. Get ready for some heat because it is hot right now.

It's supposed be in the 100's here in the Portland area this weekend. I thought I was escaping some heat for a couple of days before it get warm for us again in our cruise to Ensenada. :sweat:

No golf for me except for tonight. I'm going to the Hamptons for the weekend.

It's supposed be in the 100's here in the Portland area this weekend. I thought I was escaping some heat for a couple of days before it get warm for us again in our cruise to Ensenada. :sweat:

That right there my frineds is global warming. 100 in Portland? damn!

Ill be up in Tahoe. Golfing Saturday fly back Monday and fly back up again on Tuesday.

That sounds like a pain, coming back for a day in the middle of your vacation!

Keeping my fingers crossed that the rain holds off until our nine & dine is over this evening.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the rain holds off until our nine & dine is over this evening.

Or at least until the nine portion is over. I assume the dine portion is under cover.

Going to a "wings cookoff" tonight. My wife is from Buffalo, I hope these contestants have thick skin, she can be brutally honest about wings.

Playing golf tomorrow morning with my men's club and playing Sunday at del Lago. I won a free round there and I might as well use it up.

18 tomorrow at Recreation Park in Long Beach. Visiting family Sunday.

Back