Advice on Cooking SPAM

You don't even know what it tastes like to have to choke it down!

Fry it in a pan on the stove. Eat it with some rice. It's all gooooooooood!

I do know what it looks like.

And that is enough.

Mmmm....Spam. The 3rd white "meat". :laughing: I love me some Spam. Spam and Cheese Omlets are the best. Now I'm hungry for some Spam. :sad:

No doubt.....Wash it down with a Mich Ultra and its all good...

I was thinking of Zima as being the only true beverage to join Spam on it's journey to the center of one's belly? :alien2:

Rice-O-Roni and Spam. Cube the mystery meat and brown in a skillet. Remove and in said skillet prepare rice-o-roni. Once you add the water add the spam. 20 minutes and it's on. I drink PBR

Fry it in a pan on the stove. Eat it with some rice. It's all gooooooooood!

It's the salt in it that makes it sooo good with the bland taste of rice. eat it with some grits and eggs and it's the same effect.

Rice-O-Roni and Spam. Cube the mystery meat and brown in a skillet. Remove and in said skillet prepare rice-o-roni. Once you add the water add the spam. 20 minutes and it's on. I drink PBR

That sounds good.

I was thinking of Zima as being the only true beverage to join Spam on it's journey to the center of one's belly? :alien2:

Oh man, a Zima reference, thats pure awesomeness.

Rice-a-Roni is vile. And what is PBR?

How do these threads live so long??

Oh man, a Zima reference, thats pure awesomeness.

Gas- I can go all day with old school drink references. Genny Cream yo! :banana:

Pabst Blue Ribbon. Get in the game lady. I think we may need an "Educate Claire" thread. :tongue:

My excuse: when I grew up, my Dad drank Blatz.
Blatz.JPG

my dad drank this
[YOUTUBE]ZUd6lYNc_EE&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Mable was a babe.

Back