New Contest Thoughts

This seems really cool.. I would love to do it

I think that looks like a great idea. Count me in (if I qualify anyway)

You certainly do qualify Ty.

Sweet - thank you JB :D

I'm in. I think this post qualifies me!

Anybody else have thoughts on when they would like it done?

I like the old way of pulling names out of the hat.....Weekends work for me since I have to work each and everyone......

A weekend evening would work for me, but not this weekend.

Sounds like a lot of fun....

but I dont think I have any feedback....

no one has pulled my thumb yet. :D

I would like it that way, but I would not attend. Wayy to time consuming.

Killjoy!

I'd like it that way. Any day, any time. :D

Dent is too busy for us. hehe

I am going to refrain from answering because I never win anything anyways. All contests... I don't know why? Unlucky I guess.

Most of the people that have won prizes here, say the same thing ms...hehe

JB - Any time you choose is fine with me.

OMG!!! can it be I loved the banter during the old contests! I am glad to hear everyone is onboard with the ideal of bringing back the old system!! What about setting a contest night not sure what would work best but, I am sure the attendance would be up if everyone was aware it was contest time!

Ummm okay? :confused2:

Sorry if i sounded snobby there Jb, did not mean to. I should have rephrased that. Usually on previous ones I have attended the whole thing. Because it will be so big, I will probably only check in a couple times or attend for an hour or two.

I still fully support this way of the contests though, and support THP as well.

I'd like to play if ya'd let me. I work graveyard so 11 P.M. to 6 A.M. left coast time works great for me....I might be the only one here.

definitey would like to do that. try to win something while meeting the people here

We are looking at 8/9 as a possiblity for this one. However due to the amount of members we have, we are going to do something a little different in which you will have to opt in to be a part of it. We are going to have a couple of great prizes including a putter, a brand new bag, and more.

We will start a thread in a day or two about opting in and we hope everybody jumps in and has a great time with it. Let us know if this date works for you.

We are looking at 8/9 as a possiblity for this one. However due to the amount of members we have, we are going to do something a little different in which you will have to opt in to be a part of it. We are going to have a couple of great prizes including a putter, a brand new bag, and more.

We will start a thread in a day or two about opting in and we hope everybody jumps in and has a great time with it. Let us know if this date works for you.

It works for me!

Aug 9th works for me after 7pm or so. Have a golf outing that day but don't let me stop you from starting it earlier.

They usually start right at 7pm Dyna, so you should be good.

Back