2. Women at Augusta
  3. Hot coffee
  4. Breakfast for dinner
  5. Healthcare
  6. Foo Fighters being a good band
  7. SPAM being edible
  8. Bacon - haute cuisine or yucky

Anyone have anything to add?

I dont think any of them are taboo diane. It really all depends on who/how people post in the topics I would think.

Shhh - I'm secretly amused by the list. Wait - forgot to add meatloaf to the list. :rofl:

Ok - the list of taboo topics is growing -
  1. Jeans on the golf course
  2. Women at Augusta
  3. Hot coffee
  4. Breakfast for dinner
  5. Healthcare
  7. SPAM being edible

Anyone have anything to add?

Taboo??? I think not! I always heard that you should stay away from politics and religion... I suppose some of these fall into those categories...I can see bacon as a religious experience....

Taboo??? I think not! I always heard that you should stay away from politics and religion... I suppose some of these fall into those categories...I can see bacon as a religious experience....

#4 too C-Tech! And as soon as she puts meatloaf on the list, that can go into the religious category too! But these sub-categories should not be avoided.

Updated-
  2. Women at Augusta
  3. Hot coffee
  4. Breakfast for dinner
  5. Healthcare
  7. SPAM being edible
  9. Meatloaf
  10. Guiness - Good or Bad

Updated-
  2. Women at Augusta
  3. Hot coffee
  4. Breakfast for dinner
  5. Healthcare
  7. SPAM being edible
  9. Meatloaf
  10. Guiness - Good or Bad

#10: Guiness is proof God loves us. :D

I don't drink Budweiser nor Guiness. I drink Miller Lite because it's less filling tastes great.

Breakfast for dinner? What about dinner for breakfast? I had spaghetti and meatballs today. :D

That might work, since it's Italian! (I mentioned leftover pizza earlier in some thread!)

Breakfast for dinner? What about dinner for breakfast? I had spaghetti and meatballs today. :D

I can live with that. Fish is not a breakfast food though.

My Dad always loved cold leftover fried catfish from the evening before's cookout... Gross!!!:sick:

My Dad always loved cold leftover fried catfish from the evening before's cookout... Gross!!!:sick:

(swoon) that's....just.......wrong.......:sick::sick:

What about Budweiser said the woman who obviously doesn't drink beer? Should you be saying this out loud?

Sure, I was just trying to be specific to your list. As OGB put it beer in general is proof. Besides Guinness brews Budweiser for us in parts of Europe so in a way they are our partner. :D

mmmm...Guiness.....it's what's for dinner!

It is in Mexico, and other points farther south. Some pretty good eating as I remember. Various concoctions of fish, and eggs mixed, or separate are on most breakfast menus down there. :clapp:

You forgot

politics
money
Texans
barbecue
the weather
if air conditioning is a luxury or a necessity
the BCS
and Suze Orman.

Julie - Why are Texans a taboo subject? Although I had dinner with friends last night and they are not fond of one of their son's girlfriends - she's a marriage minded Texan.

Julie - Why are Texans a taboo subject?

People around here don't like to admit our awesomeness.

Although I had dinner with friends last night and they are not fond of one of their son's girlfriends - she's a marriage minded Texan.

She's not the only one. :sad: You didn't have dinner with my boyfriend's parents, did you?

People around here don't like to admit our awesomeness.

I'm from the East Coast - we refer to every place except LA as middle America.

Back