FootJoy M Project Shoes

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Didn't see a thread on these and just got an email from Golf Galaxy about them.

They actually look pretty sweet. Anyone thinking about owning them in '13?

FJ-201.jpg

Not in love with the looks, but they appear to be super comfortable. Retailing for $120.....if they are as comfortable as they look, I could swing a white pair. Remind me of the Vibram soles, almost barefoot like.

I like the Charcoal/Black/Red pair, for sure. They look comfy that's for sure.

I love the mesh, very cool. I wonder how they'll compare to some of the previous FJ versions.

hmmmm, no thanks...
they look like something i'd wear in a canoe.

Those are some sweet shoes! I would go for the grey on the left!

I don't know what it is, but it always appears to me that Footjoy is a year or two behind on styles (street, athletic, etc), and they put out the ugliest version they can dream up.

I don't know what it is, but it always appears to me that Footjoy is a year or two behind on styles (street, athletic, etc), and they put out the ugliest version they can dream up.

This is exactly my thought when I saw them. Just a little bit behind, and trying too hard to be "trendsetting". They will get mass distribution though, and in the end, if they are comfy, I can see them being popular. I have some FJs I love and quite a few I do not understand at all. But one thing is for sure, they are popular.

This is exactly my thought when I saw them. Just a little bit behind, and trying too hard to be "trendsetting". They will get mass distribution though, and in the end, if they are comfy, I can see them being popular. I have some FJs I love and quite a few I do not understand at all. But one thing is for sure, they are popular.

Some designs I do absolutely love the looks of. This are not one of them though. Their shoes kill my wide feet anyway, so I don't have much interest anyway.

I'm not sure these do it for me at all. Judging by looks it appears that grip shouldn't be an issue. I hate to sound like Hawk, but if I were to get a pair it'd be the white ones.

no bueno

The white ones without the mesh really remind me of some of the True Linkswear offerings.....very low profile / simple look.

The white ones without the mesh really remind me of some of the True Linkswear offerings.....very low profile / simple look.

I actually like the True Linkswear ones even better based on looks

Not my favorite at all. I think my Tour 360 ATV are some of the best non-traditional (non-saddle) looking shoes out there. I may be slightly biased though.

I would wear the hell out of the all white and green ones. The other colors don't do anything for me.

For me it's always been different in terms of final execution. I totally agree on looks and that has been a huge issue for me with footjoy. I want to look good as much as I want to feel comfortable, but I'm generally not willing to trade looks for uber comfort. Seems stupid, but it is what it is.

On these, I actually really like the craziness of the baby blue ones. They are just crazy loud. Definitely outside the FJ box IMO.

I am not a fan at all. Definitely not for me.

I dislike them a lot. Just don't understand the mountain climber look with these things

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I can see you sporting those with no problem

They might be third on my list of shoes to "try-and-buy" for '13.

As much as they are ridiculous looking and awesome, I'm not a huge fan of the bumps on the heel section. Probably the one major downfall for me right now of this shoe.

They might be third on my list of shoes to "try-and-buy" for '13.

As much as they are ridiculous looking and awesome, I'm not a huge fan of the bumps on the heel section. Probably the one major downfall for me right now of this shoe.

It's all about the side hill stance! haha

I dislike them a lot. Just don't understand the mountain climber look with these things

TapaTalk from the iPhone

This is the same issue I have with these shoes. Looks like a pair of shoes they give you at the local indoor rock climb. But I still like the all white ones, just because you cant notice the ruggedness to them.

Fugly....look like skins you would wear to the beach.

Back