The Official Tiger Woods Thread

He's still a jackass for cheating on Elin. I mean, my gosh.

I was waiting on this. I just have never been a Tiger fan. Dont know why but just not.

Well ole Tiger sure has a think for the hot blondes huh?

Eh, Vonn is ok. Elin was/is unbelievably beautiful. He's still an idiot for that one.

If it's true, it'll be interesting to see how the relationship develops, I wouldn't believe he'd get married again.

At least she is a real person, unlike the people other athletes date.

That's just wrong haha. I really hope that rumor isn't true. As for Tiger, interesting to see who he's linked to now. Wonder which, if any is true.

I would've thought she had better taste and intelligence than to date a 2 timer...I mean 13 timer...I mean...oh heck, I lost count

That article was kinda lame. I hate what Tiger put family through, but am not surprised that's he's dating three years later.

I would've thought she had better taste and intelligence than to date a 2 timer...I mean 13 timer...I mean...oh heck, I lost count

It is like I told a friend of mine once before. He came to me about his new girlfriend whom I had known her and her family from a previous relationship of mine. He asked if I thought shed cheat on him. My responce was well didnt she cheat on her husband with you? He said yea kinda. I said then there is your answer.

Pretty interesting. Tiger sure can pick them, huh.

It is like I told a friend of mine once before. He came to me about his new girlfriend whom I had known her and her family from a previous relationship of mine. He asked if I thought shed cheat on him. My responce was well didnt she cheat on her husband with you? He said yea kinda. I said then there is your answer.

yeah but Tiger went to therapy and is all better now :bashful:

u9usyma8.jpg

For those that may not know who she is or what she looks like

He's paid the consequences for his past behavior and I think it's good for anyone who has made mistakes to move forward. I hope he has a great year with whomever he decides to date or marry, and I wish him well.

If you're a recovering sex addict dating Vonn, isn't that like a recovering alcoholic working at a brewery?

She is a step up from the Perkins waitress for sure, but she's no Elin.

Ty Tadashi....how can you write an article about someone dating a chick and not include pics.

That said, she must not be too bright...wearing a bikini on a snowy mountain? pshhhhhh

I don't believe in commenting on others relationships but what he done to that poor girl was shocking, how could any woman trust him!

Vonn is gorgeous, but my dad told me this after my ex cheated on me and she wanted to get back together with me. "Once a cheater, always a cheater." So, I hope Lindsey knows what she's getting into (both figuratively and literally).

Vonn is gorgeous, but my dad told me this after my ex cheated on me and she wanted to get back together with me. "Once a cheater, always a cheater." So, I hope Lindsey knows what she's getting into (both figuratively and literally).

Did your ex go to sex therapy?

I think the message still applies.

Not to be little you or your exgirlfriend. But she wasn't the most famous athlete in the world. I don't think it's apples to apples.

Not to be little you or your exgirlfriend. But she wasn't the most famous athlete in the world. I don't think it's apples to apples.

All therapies are overrated as well. Just because someone went to AA and has been sober for years they still dont deserve recognition because they used to be an alcoholic..that's what I take it as.

I think they both made the same choice. Whether it was Tiger or her. They both chose to cheat dude. You can always say no and walk away.

Back