Bridgestone backpack by Antigua

Man I was finally able to log on today and I see this! How exciting. I am a lover of all things backpack and this will be my "gamer" Thank you so much Bridgestone!

Just opened mine, the wife and kids approve. Love the small soft circles on the back of it, makes in comfortable for any long hauls

WOW! That thing is amazing. :bridgestone: is kicking MC spirit into high gear.

So I had a little package when I came home from the office today, so I decided to snap a few pictures and throw them up for everyone.

IMG_0054_zps642ec3c5.jpg

IMG_0056_zps3073df84.jpg

IMG_0055_zps910aeb4a.jpg

IMG_0059_zps678a9bf3.jpg

IMG_0061_zps50918f68.jpg

IMG_0062_zpsca55361b.jpg

IMG_0063_zps7f49d5de.jpg

IMG_0064_zps941a1124.jpg

IMG_0065_zps16e54fa3.jpg

IMG_0067_zps4b24c288.jpg

This backpack is killer. Lots of pockets for basically anything you can think of. The pocket with the Bridgestone and THP logo embroidered on it has a really cool organizer area on the inside, even a spot for your cell phone. Like mikedean said, the back padding is really comfortable and it even has a snap strap across the two vertical straps. Very very nice, extremely high quality stuff by Antiqua and Bridgestone.

The personalization on the right pocket is pretty nice too! My cat was even enjoying it as I was trying to snap pictures! I'll be sure to keep everyone updated, but man, I am already in love with this thing.

IMG_0053_zps940ecf05.jpg

That is freaking sweet Bradd!!

I am quite jealous of all of you right now.

Guys, that is one freaking sweet backpack!! So sweet! Great pictures too!

Killer bags there fella's.... Awesome move by Bridgestone!!

Great pics Bradd, glad to see my cats are not the only ones who love to mess around with bags. I am sure when I get mine I will have to share it a bit with them. I hope it gets here tomorrow. :blob:

That looks Bad A$$. Bridgestone brings it.

Very cool backpack! Love it.

Wow..just awesome!

LtEvO TaPpEd

I have a Wilson staff book bag that I bring to work everyday that I really like, but man this has me craving another bag.

That is incredible! TRULY!

Man I am hoping I have a package at home waiting for me!!

I have a Wilson staff book bag that I bring to work everyday that I really like, but man this has me craving another bag.

I bring my W/S bag to work everyday as well. We are twins

Great pics Bradd, glad to see my cats are not the only ones who love to mess around with bags. I am sure when I get mine I will have to share it a bit with them. I hope it gets here tomorrow. :blob:

I'm the other Brad, Gordon! You can call me 1D. Bradd is INgolfer, you can call him 2Ds. Together, we are 3D. Haha

No sweat though, my cat loves to be on top of whatever I am trying to do, so naturally she was right beside me while I was snapping pictures.

I'm the other Brad, Gordon! You can call me 1D. Bradd is INgolfer, you can call him 2Ds. Together, we are 3D. Haha

No sweat though, my cat loves to be on top of whatever I am trying to do, so naturally she was right beside me while I was snapping pictures.

I bet your wife is furious right now. She probably thinks you custom ordered this bag.

I need one of these, now.

Those are some sweet bags fellas Bridgestone is hooking you fellas up!

Thats really cool. I like that that. Congrats Bridgestone Staffers!

Back