The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 more months

Winter+06+019.jpg

golf_fairway.jpg

I feel like bantering.

You guys crack me up

Don't listen to Deano buddy. He's a punk. What up buddy?
Not much dude. Going to watch this Lance Armstrong crap in a few minutes. Wish I could back hand him.

Don't listen to Deano buddy. He's a punk. What up buddy?

You shut your mouth. But since I am forced to deal with you day in and day out I refuse to get angry with you.

Not much dude. Going to watch this Lance Armstrong crap in a few minutes. Wish I could back hand him.

I'm getting ready to do the same. Seems like a bunch of frauds coming out this week

I'm getting ready to do the same. Seems like a bunch of frauds coming out this week
I heard Manti is now dating Lance Armstrong...

I'm not even going to watch. Couldn't care less to be quite honest. I probably should but I just don't care.

You shut your mouth. But since I am forced to deal with you day in and day out I refuse to get angry with you.
AKA- I sure do love Jake. He is awesome.

Thanks buddy. :wink:

Why watch a fraud? Tell more lies? Your just an enabler then. I'd rather watch an WWE cause it real...lol

Why watch a fraud? Tell more lies? Your just an enabler then. I'd rather watch an WWE cause it real...lol

lol the rock says

I'm not even going to watch. Couldn't care less to be quite honest. I probably should but I just don't care.

AKA- I sure do love Jake. He is awesome.

Thanks buddy. :wink:

Well, I guess the main reason I am watching is due to the family business being Cycling shops. I cant tell you how easy it was to sell certain things because Lance endorsed them. Livestrong sold like CRAZY. Supplements (legal ones) that he endorsed, cycling shoes, helmets, sunglasses, water bottles, jerseys, it sold like crazy. Then one day, it all stopped.

Well, I guess the main reason I am watching is due to the family business being Cycling shops. I cant tell you how easy it was to sell certain things because Lance endorsed them. Livestrong sold like CRAZY. Supplements (legal ones) that he endorsed, cycling shoes, helmets, sunglasses, water bottles, jerseys, it sold like crazy. Then one day, it all stopped.

Man sorry to hear that War. But I wasn't serious.....

I can see where you have a vested interest. I don't so I just can't even get into it.

I'm going to go workout for a while instead. Enjoy your show!

I supported Livestrong. I had shoes, shirts, the wrist band. I feel duped. Yes the money went to a good cause, that's not the point. The guy was a fraud and swore up and down that he wasn't. He steamrolled people who got in his way and it was all a lie. While the cause is still very noble, I don't support Livestrong in that way anymore.

Man sorry to hear that War. But I wasn't serious.....
No worries dude! I didnt mean business went south, just saying that people werent buying anything and everything just because it was associated with Lance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back