How many balls you carry?

I usually carry about 12-18 balls for one round. enough even for a horrible round ;)

I try to always have at least 3-6 'good' balls, but usually have at least a dozen used/found balls in my bag too. If I lose a 'good' ball, unless it's a competitive round I'll usually switch to a used ball. In general I don't lose balls much, so if I lose 1 it's often a harbinger of things to come :(

I refill back up to a dozen when I get under 4 or so.

I have four dozen new ones sitting on the shelf too, hopefully they will last a while!

A dozen.

I typically keep a dozen of my gamers in the bag and 3-4 balls that I find on the course.

Usually carry a dozen quality balls and about another dozen I have found around the course

I just counted mine, there were 40. But that's only because I was traveling light on my last round. There is usually double that.

I just counted mine, there were 40. But that's only because I was traveling light on my last round. There is usually double that.

Wow you carry 40 balls in your bag? Damn that's a lot man

Sent from my stock TF101

When I walked and carried up until about 4 years ago, I always carried 5 balls. I wanted the lightest bag possible. I never once got down to my last ball, and I don't remember ever even getting down to the last two.

Once my knees forced me to a push cart and/or riding, I no longer cared how many I carried.

I used to take as many as my bag would hold, man did it ever give me a workout when I was still carrying my bag.

In the past year I switched to only taking 8-12 balls. If I rip through 8 balls in a round, I am doing something wrong. I am not a "searcher" when it comes to a missing ball. A quick look, and if I can't find it, I move on pretty quick.

My uncle, years ago, would go out and play in the morning, and only take one ball. As soon as that ball was gone, he went home. He had a membership, so not a big deal in terms of wasting green fees. He said it really made him play smart. But a lot of days it got him home very very early too.

Wow you carry 40 balls in your bag? Damn that's a lot man

Sent from my stock TF101

I had a lot more but had to take some out because my partner was complaining that his bag wouldn't fit on the cart, mine was so bulky.

I carry far too many. I just sorta dump them in the bag as I get them.

I walk and carry a lot... so I try to keep only 6 or so in my bag. I don't reuse golf balls and generally put a new ball in play after 9, so there's probably a few dozen used ones rolling around in the back of my car!

I roll with a dozen or more! Have played with as few as 3!

I normally don't dip below a half-dozen. I find far more (mostly crap) than I lose and empty out the spares and give them to my old man once I get up to about 2 dozen in the ball pocket.

Like to stay above a dozen. More concerned about scuffs than losing balls completely. I just like the peace of mind.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I had a lot more but had to take some out because my partner was complaining that his bag wouldn't fit on the cart, mine was so bulky.
Yeah that might be a sign to lighten up I guess. Oh well

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Always at least a dozen, probably closer to two dozen including found/practice balls

Probably a couple dozen in the ball pocket. I don't walk, so I don't care about the weight.

I usually only keep 6 in the bag. When you carry a lot, you need a light bag. I never worry about running out either.

Typically 2 sleeves and a couple crap balls..

For me I keep a full box of a dozen in my bag. Also I keep a few loose ones that I have found or received through time in a separate pocket. I tend to overstuff my bag:/

At least two dozen, a dozen or so in sleeves and then a pocket full of randoms.

I keep probably 2-2 1/2 dozen in my bag. I don't go through that many :cough:usually:cough:, just tend to have a lot in there so I don't have to worry about it round to round.

Back