Freak .

15% into a trust fund...
I wonder where the other 85% will go...

15% into a trust fund...
I wonder where the other 85% will go...

Hopefully child care and psychiatric counseling. More likely, an expensive car and plastic surgery.

I won't even type out what I want to say, it would be too edited! I think most might remember my feelings about this woman.

I have to wonder what this world is coming to when all you need to do is give birth to a lot of kids and presto, you have your own reality show. There are so many now. Well, I guess it worked for Jon and Kate! :banghead:

I won't even type out what I want to say, it would be too edited! I think most might remember my feelings about this woman.

Oh, c'mon Smallie--tell us what you really think!

I was just thinking of her recently. I meant to start a thread asking about your best friend Smalls. :laughing:

God I hate that chick....Kate too! :clapp:

:banghead: ....that's all I have to say

I have absolutely NO respect for a parent putting themselves before their children! :angry:

I think it did....she got the fame and fortune she always wanted and he was able to get rid of that crazy B***H.

I've never seen the Jon & Kate show. Why do you say she's crazy?

Because she is. It's hard to discribe. Watch a couple episodes and you'll understand why.

God I hate that chick....Kate too! :clapp:

I dunno, man, I could think Kate - Jon + me might be fun for at least an hour or so... Are you allowed to say "MILF" on here? :D

But seriously, the funniest part about all this crap is that they call it REALITY shows! HA! That's ok, all the American people need are bread and circuses. Some things never change.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bjohryb6xAU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bjohryb6xAU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Craig - I changed the order of your sentence a bit. Hope you don't mind.

Heh-heh. Who's the grammar police now? <--rhetorical.

I've never seen it either. But, just because, I think I like her tons better than Octomom. Even if she is a crazy woman.

Back