Don't be silly Harry. Craig's post sounded like he despised Julie and I know he wouldn't want people to think that - especially Julie.

Yes, I know. Hence, the grammatical correction.

Because she is. It's hard to discribe. Watch a couple episodes and you'll understand why.

They all live near my sister and we see them frequently enough. Poor Jon. She is pretty nasty and acts very much like the diva she isn't. Everything is comped/grattis for them so they or at least she got what she wanted.

Wonder in MTV's Celebrity Death Match could do an episode of Kate vs. Octomom? :blob:

Don't be silly Harry. Craig's post sounded like he despised Julie and I know he wouldn't want people to think that - especially Julie.

The "Smart Water" must be kicking in... Thanks Diane, but I think Julie and everyone else knows better than that.

Have never seen the show & know absolutely nothing about it. Don't really care too either as it sounds like i'm not missing too much.

Have never seen the show & know absolutely nothing about it. Don't really care too either as it sounds like i'm not missing too much.

Still, you felt compelled to say something!

And who's accusing who of padding post counts?

Weird day - One person noted that I was quiet today and another says I'm padding post counts.

Nah, Diane, you're not padding post counts. That's what the "What are you Listening to?" thread is for. You are padding thread start counts! (Just not with this one.)

Nah, Diane, you're not padding post counts. That's what the "What are you Listening to?" thread is for. You are padding thread start counts! (Just not with this one.)

I thought that was what the "Milestone" thread was for?

Back