Trevino Bridgestone Video

Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
[YOUTUBE]sRr2eP5msvc[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty dang funny.

Tch.. can't view it at work, darned Firewall!!!

I like this cast of characters…

Trevino is a legend, Couples is just plain smooth, and Adrienne Ferreira for obvious reasons. :D

Last edited:
Great video. Glad it is up.

"I think he was a bull fighter." :laughing:

"I think he was a bull fighter." :laughing:

Hmmmm...she was wearing red too. Wonder if there's an outake somewhere of Trevino ripping off her dress and using it to fight a bull. Or maybe that's just my mind wandering again? :clap:

Hmmmm...she was wearing red too. Wonder if there's an outake somewhere of Trevino ripping off her dress and using it to fight a bull. Or maybe that's just my mind wandering again? :clap:

:clapp:

Funny video...haha.

Trevino's "WHAT?!?!" makes the whole commercial.

Has anyone seen the "revised" Trevino RX commercial?

Not nearly as funny. :bad:

The whole bullfighter part has been replaced. I wonder if somebody complained about "racial stereotypes" or something?

The whole bullfighter part has been replaced. I wonder if somebody complained about "racial stereotypes" or something?

I agree it is not as good.

Are you talking about the one where he is standing in the locker room with them at the end? I seen that one. I was waiting for the Bull Fighter line. I thought it was pretty good.

Are you talking about the one where he is standing in the locker room with them at the end? I seen that one. I was waiting for the Bull Fighter line. I thought it was pretty good.

Yeah, that's the one. I like the bullfighter line better - mostly because of Trevino's reaction to the line at the very end:

"WHAAAATTTT?!?!?!"

Back