The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev, that is the ultimate HHJJ dude. She's adorable.

My "minor" HHJJ? PGA Show....NEXT WEEK. :alien:

Dev, that is the ultimate HHJJ dude. She's adorable.

My "minor" HHJJ? PGA Show....NEXT WEEK. :alien:

Thanks buddy. No way thats a minor HHJJ dude. I would be PUMPED!

Thanks buddy. No way thats a minor HHJJ dude. I would be PUMPED!

I'm incredibly excited. Pretty sure JB and Freddie are concerned I'm just going to start running around like a little kid in a candy store screaming and yelling form excitement. They have little faith in me! Hehe

Still though, its no where NEAR the HHJJ as that little girl up there!

I've been working, for the better part of a year, on a large project. I just found out that my equipment, $400,000+ worth, was flat speced! Hard to loose a job when you're flat speced.

I don't know what it means, but I like it.

I've been working, for the better part of a year, on a large project. I just found out that my equipment, $400,000+ worth, was flat speced! Hard to loose a job when you're flat speced.

That sounds like a good thing. Awesome.

Got over a 4.0 this semester!

Thank god she doesn't look like her father!

In all seriousness that's awesome Rick!

Thanks Dev. My wife is now asking "pump me full of baby batter". Yup were classy up here. On a side note she want's me to order a pizza.

I'm golfing tomorrow. HHJJ.

Thanks Dev. My wife is now asking "pump me full of baby batter". Yup were classy up here. On a side note she want's me to order a pizza.
This is way to much information..... I mean we don't need to know your ordering pizza..

This is way to much information..... I mean we don't need to know your ordering pizza..

Can I get a pizza? Special sauce on the side of course.

Yeah, that's disgusting. Pizza is so unhealthy!

Finally starting to feel good. I went to bed last night (around 9) feeling worst then ever. Woke up 2 different times still feeling awful. Just woke up (around 11:30) and I'm starting to feel okay. Not 100%, but I'd say 90%. That's great compared to where I was.

Finally starting to feel good. I went to bed last night (around 9) feeling worst then ever. Woke up 2 different times still feeling awful. Just woke up (around 11:30) and I'm starting to feel okay. Not 100%, but I'd say 90%. That's great compared to where I was.
Good deal buddy. I hope you can shake what's got a hold of you.

Outdoor golf twice in 7 days. Woot.

Annual Pass Program
Our Annual Pass Program was designed for the pure golfer. Built around the individual player, the benefits allow for unlimited use of the golf course, practice facility, and clubhouse. The introductory offer of only $2,200/year will not last long and you can sign up at anytime to enjoy all of the following benefits for 365 days:
  • Play unlimited golf with no additional cart fees
  • Unlimited Practice Facility Privileges
  • Ability to book tee times up to 10 days advance
  • 10% discount on full retail merchandise in the golf shop
  • 10% savings on Food and Beverage in The Grille (excludes alcohol)
  • 20% discount on Golf Instruction
  • Free USGA Handicap through the CDGA
  • Special Guest Rates set at $70/player for up to 7 guests per day
  • Access to purchase a locker in the "Player's Locker Room" ($150/year)
  • Access to purchase Bag Storage ($150/year)
  • Personalized TPC Deere Run Bag Tag
  • Spouse and junior add-ons are available

Bam! Tomorrow I will officially be a member of TPC Deere Run!

Sweet Jrod! I can be your guest in the spring!!!! LOL

Sweet Jrod! I can be your guest in the spring!!!! LOL

For sure dude. This price is so insanely cheap and no lame minimums for food and drink. I just pay for what I want.....golf.

The practice area is second to none.

Jrod that might be the most kick ass HHJJ post I've seen in a long time. That is AWESOME dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back