NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooooo bluejackets?

Stop being a twit about hockey and I'll treat you to a CBJ game later in the season. :good:

I need someone to root for, can't do the fantasy team its spread out across too many teams, so here I am...blue jackets fever!

How about Florida absolutely peppering Carolina... 5-1 midway through the second.
Hockey, it's just so natural down here.

Is that the Lindback that used to back up Rinne? Dude is like, 6'7", if I remember correctly.

Holy! Freaking! Crap! Tarasenko just lit the lamp again, about a minute into the 2nd Period. This dude has some wicked skill. He just made three Wings look really silly.

Dude, wait till you see these goals that Tarasenko scored. They aren't some BS goals. These are serious, dude has some game, type goals. I can't wait to watch some NHL Network tonight. I love nights when there are full slates of games.

Dude, wait till you see these goals that Tarasenko scored. They aren't some BS goals. These are serious, dude has some game, type goals. I can't wait to watch some NHL Network tonight. I love nights when there are full slates of games.

I'm pumped.. A great acquisition for the STL it seems.. Wish they weren't a division team so I could actually be happy for you hhaahha

St Louis with the goal to give the Bolts the lead again!

I think he winked at Canadan when he scored that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back