Top posters for July

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Anyone ever look at the top posters for the month? This month (and probably most months) JB is running away with the title with just under 2300 posts. Harry is a distant second with 999 posts. I'm in a tie for 20th with a little over 200 posts. Diane is up there with a total of like 650 posts. I think that's all of her posts.

I think JB has a standing reservation at the top every month!

Yeah, most of those are posting press releases and contest stuff. Plus our daily front page stuff.

Yeah, most of those are posting press releases and contest stuff. Plus our daily front page stuff.

Yeah yeah. I think you are just pw'ing. :laughing: It was just interesting to see that I didn't know it was even there.

Diane is up there with a total of like 650 posts. I think that's all of her posts.

Give me a break - I haven't been here very long. I have no idea how you guys even know where to look for these things - I barely know what forum I'm in.

Give me a break - I haven't been here very long. I have no idea how you guys even know where to look for these things - I barely know what forum I'm in.

I'm just teasing you. It's under Quick Links at the top right of the screen. Lots of cool things in those drop downs.

Give me a break - I haven't been here very long. I have no idea how you guys even know where to look for these things - I barely know what forum I'm in. I'm blond.

Fixed it for you.

I like that we are just shy of 100 new members in July.

I like that we are just shy of 100 new members in July.

We set out a goal when we started to have a certain amount of members in our first year. We are coming up on that date fairly soon and it was a lofty goal, but it is still obtainable.

Well im one of the legitimate posters of this site that actually golfs :D

between that and work its become hard to keep up. Though I do read more than post now.

Fortunately we get Dent back because it starts snowing there next month....Kidding of course.

Not bad, #21 for the month on posts so far. I tend to be streaky and read more than post at times. I blame my work schedule!

Im in 31st. Nowdays I spend my weekends with my girlfriend, so Im kind of slacking on the posting.
Not that Im complaining...

Im in 31st. Nowdays I spend my weekends with my girlfriend, so Im kind of slacking on the posting.

Clock's still ticking on that one. :eyepoke:

She must be very special. I have never seen a post where you don't mention here. That's nice.

She must be very special. I have never seen a post where you don't mention here. That's nice.

I have a buddy who would talk about his girlfriend "Dana" all the time. Was a couple of years before he finally broke down & admitted "Dana" was actually "Dave".:beat-up:

Yeah, most of those are posting press releases and contest stuff. Plus nagging everyone to stay on topic.

FIFY...

Fortunately we get Dent back because it starts snowing there next month....Kidding of course.

But from now on he will only be allowed to post 100% golf postings.:D

Clock's still ticking on that one. :eyepoke:
So far, so good. This ones a keeper. :D

Yeah, shes awesome. She treats me really well and Im very thankful to be with her. :D
Ive had some really bad girlfriends, so its nice to finally find a good one.

Back