2013 PGA Show Coverage

WHOO!

C'mon time, hurry up!

Me staring at the clock is not helping.
I picture you as a little kid that is all hopped up on sugar and his mom is holding him back from playing with the other kids on a leash. Haha

WHOO!

C'mon time, hurry up!

Me staring at the clock is not helping.

Its a shame you were not coming earlier. We have some cool stuff coming up. :D

I picture you as a little kid that is all hopped up on sugar and his mom is holding him back from playing with the other kids on a leash. Haha

You have no idea how right you are!
Its a shame you were not coming earlier. We have some cool stuff coming up. :D
I wish I'd know I was going to have a student teacher when we planned all this! I could have flown in earlier! DAMN!

You have no idea how right you are!

I wish I'd know I was going to have a student teacher when we planned all this! I could have flown in earlier! DAMN!

Time to check the airlines and see about getting on an earlier flight. Should be no problem. It just might be worth it...

Time to check the airlines and see about getting on an earlier flight. Should be no problem. It just might be worth it...

I have no idea how the hell to do that!!!

GG took care of snacks for us, that is for sure. Chips, cookies, fresh fruit, energy drinks, diet soda. She got it all for the week.

GG took care of snacks for us, that is for sure. Chips, cookies, fresh fruit, energy drinks, diet soda. She got it all for the week.

I can handle 4 of the 5. Thanks a bunch Morgan!

Ah, yes...snacks. I remember those.

Looking forward to the coverage.

Ah, yes...snacks. I remember those.

I recall a machine they had here in which one could purchase "snacks", I could purchase many clubs with the monies put into that machine.

Really looking forward to this coverage!

Excited for another show. Last year's coverage was incredible.

I'm already assuming there will be adequate coverage of the new Cleveland hybrid (with JB's affinity for the mashie), so I am excited to hear what more you can learn about the new offering.

Jman is one committed dude. On an earlier flight to get here in time for this evening's festivities.

Jman is one committed dude. On an earlier flight to get here in time for this evening's festivities.

love the commitment

Score one for him. Can't blame him. I wouldn't want to miss a second either.

Just heard from him, 3:35 flight so he will be in the air shortly. Very nice!

Who made the earlier flight? THIS GUY!

Cant blame him, an opportunity he surely wouldnt want to miss!

But the kids Jman.........Da Kids!!!! Who will take care of them???!!!

Just heard from him, 3:35 flight so he will be in the air shortly. Very nice!

When do you touch down?

1hr 23min drive in 55 mins? YES!

God that was dumb, but it'll be worth it!

But the kids Jman.........Da Kids!!!! Who will take care of them???!!!

When do you touch down?

Student teacher brosef!

Back