July THP/SLIGO Contest Winner

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
We want to say congratulations to "BSTONERJK" for his entry and being voted winner of the July THP/SLIGO Contest. Below is his winning outfit and description. Both description and photo is now featured at our online store splash page. Go to www.sligowear.com and click on "ONLINE STORE" to check it out. Congratulations!!

July_Outfit_splash.jpg

That is so freaking cool.

that is pretty awesome! Great work!!

I love how on the site it cycles through Brian Gay and then we come to the THP contest winner. Very nicely done.

I love the outfit and the description. Sligo, you make some very nice looking apparel.

That is really truly excellently well done. :clap:

Thanks to the Sligo Wear team. That outfit is awesome and the way you've presented it on the site is awesome. Thanks again for the opportunity. I hope it is a big seller for you guys.

That is cool, great job bstonerjk and Sligo. Somehow I don't think they will be using my winning entry from the first Sligo contest in any advertising campaigns.haha

Thanks everyone!
BSTONERJK... the outfit and description is perfect... thank YOU for that.
MO... I saw a picture in another thread with a "blue ball"... might be your 2nd calling!

Stay tuned for the Aug. promo!

My shape is round compared to our Sligo "model". But I know that model likes a fine steak and a Dos Equis.

You guys have to make sure you see it on their site under the store. It is flashes between the Brian Gay pictures, but you can pause it. It is so cool seeing that up there.

That's bad ass, great creativity with the description, and great color way with the outfit.

Back