Farmers Insurance Open [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time rickie was paired with tiger was at the memorial, was it? shot 81 I think

I hope Rickie comes out and puts some pressure on Tiger. It will be good for Rickie and Tiger as well as my Fantasy Team!

Watching On the Range. Can someone come stand behind me and toss me balls while I practice?

This will be an absolute hoot to watch and banter this weekend! Some great groups too.

Watching On the Range. Can someone come stand behind me and toss me balls while I practice?

For the right price absolutely.

Not sure about others, but I just love watching anything at Tory. The Track always looks amazing.

Not sure about others, but I just love watching anything at Tory. The Track always looks amazing.

For me the pines make it. Only place in the world those grow.

I love watching events at Torrey South. Takes me back to the 2008 U.S. Open. Such a beautiful course, but man, it would be an a** whooping waiting to happen for me.

I love watching events at Torrey North. Takes me back to the 2008 U.S. Open. Such a beautiful course, but man, it would be an a** whooping waiting to happen for me.

I would somehow have to justify paying the money for the walk because we know there wouldn't be a whole lot of golf being played.

Anyone know the TV coverage or online coverage of this event?

I need to just stick with a fantasy lineup already, too many options so early in the season.

I am fighting the urge to swap out every player. Need to just stick with what I've got or I'll never stop switching.

I'm hoping to take a late lunch and catch some coverage. This is just a gorgeous course to see on TV!!!

I hope the weather gives them a chance to complete their rounds. Sounds like a bunch of rain heading up the coast towards that area :angry:

Starting to look like the new baby is having a bigger effect then he thinks.

Bubba withdrew. crazy last minute decisions.

Happily Tapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back