2013 PGA Show Coverage

When I tried it out it they had to pry it out of my hands. :act-up:

Come talk about it in the Seemore thread, Keith. I want to know how it compared to the M2 and what the face was like - insert or milled, etc.

I agree. Travis Johnson has to be one of the top designers in the casual/golf industry.

Yeah, I want to get some of their clothes for my wardrobe. Very nice stuff.

I rock golf shirts all the time at work, I would love to have half of the attire that is on this thread.

I wish, definitely need a new job that doesn't require a suit everyday!

ramuqu6y.jpg

That is just ridiculous.

jyhatu5a.jpg

Brain Gay seems to make time for THP every year at the show.

Was going to say the same thing, awesome of him to do so

Brian Gay is awesome. Wins a big golf tournament and still takes time out to talk to hackers like us.

Brian is defiantly awesome. Was pumped to see him win last week.

esagyta7.jpg

9y4a5a3e.jpg

SeeMore and Recoil on top of list.

So, I am playing with the KBS Shafts Custom Lab (tip of the THP hat, Icey Shanks) and have a question, if THP has had a chance to talk to them. On the KBS Customs Lab site, it gives you an option of selecting your grip color (Lamkin 3GEN) as well as ferrule color. When you order a set of these custom shafts, will the grip and ferrule come with them as well?

Just kind of curious.

http://kbsgolfshafts.com/custom-lab

So, I am playing with the KBS Shafts Custom Lab (tip of the THP hat, Icey Shanks) and have a question, if THP has had a chance to talk to them. On the KBS Customs Lab site, it gives you an option of selecting your grip color (Lamkin 3GEN) as well as ferrule color. When you order a set of these custom shafts, will the grip and ferrule come with them as well?

Just kind of curious.

http://kbsgolfshafts.com/custom-lab

Custom ferrules would be very very cool. I like that addition, if it's true.

Or black nickel kbs tour 90s would be amazing!

Or black nickel kbs tour 90s would be amazing!

I just did baby blue RELs, white shafts, baby blue label, and baby blue ferrules.. Looked amazing.

Too bad they don't do S+ in the custom offerings.. Really, really don't get that at all.

Custom ferrules would be very very cool. I like that addition, if it's true.

I'm really digging the thought of having my wedge shafts match my KBS Tour Customs in the irons. Just kind of curious as to whether the grip and ferrule is included when you purchase a set. If THP hasn't had a chance to talk to Kim and the KBS Team yet, I would appreciate it if they maybe inquire about that.

Back