What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 41 83 Was playing great on the back and then shot +4 on the last four holes. I'm still pretty pleased because conditions were pretty bad at the course I played.

42 41 83 Was playing great on the back and then shot +4 on the last four holes. I'm still pretty pleased because conditions were pretty bad at the course I played.
Nice dude! Back to back 83s, right?

Played a pretty easy Exec 9 today back to back...36/34 (8 Over). Using the new SeeMore and rough to keep my old stroke out of it, but seeing some good things besides too many putts. Two putted every green with one 3 putt, but could have been a lot better was close on a lot of first putts. Good sign of things to come with the SeeMore. As usual the B Asha was just rockin it! Feels good to get back out and the neck being able to keep up. New meds and adjustment today are doing good things I think.

Played a pretty easy Exec 9 today back to back...36/34 (8 Over). Using the new SeeMore and rough to keep my old stroke out of it, but seeing some good things besides too many putts. Two putted every green with one 3 putt, but could have been a lot better was close on a lot of first putts. Good sign of things to come with the SeeMore. As usual the B Asha was just rockin it! Feels good to get back out and the neck being able to keep up. New meds and adjustment today are doing good things I think.

Great rounds J! Now you have to go figure that Twitter thing out haha

Even Par 72. Couldn't make a putt today. It was kinda bad. Chipped in twice, that was pretty cool. Otherwise, I think I only made one putt outside of 10 feet. Need to change that....

Think you need to show a bit more excitement on a Ho-Hum round of even par 72. LOL!!! Don't be so hard on yourself buddy....

45/44 for a nice 89 considering its January 23rd. Had several nice approaches if the greens weren't frozen. Hit J4U's B. Asha well in my new driver and will be ordering one up soon. Several tweaks to my swing seemed to work well today as I didn't have any of my usual bad hits. I widened my stance to help with my swaying and weakened my grip slightly. Very solid iron play today just need to play somewhere warm to see it produce.

45/44 for a nice 89 considering its January 23rd. Had several nice approaches if the greens weren't frozen. Hit J4U's B. Asha well in my new driver and will be ordering one up soon. Several tweaks to my swing seemed to work well today as I didn't have any of my usual bad hits. I widened my stance to help with my swaying and weakened my grip slightly. Very solid iron play today just need to play somewhere warm to see it produce.

You did rock that combo well today! I enjoyed playing the ZL as well, such a nice feeling driver. Very nice round my friend and those popsicle greens took a lot of strokes away from both of us. Your iron play didn't show itself justice on our card today, but come warm weather and soft greens...watch out! To answer your question on hole 6 of the Creek Course..296. I couldn't believe that flag on hole 7 was actually frozen in the cup!

I didn't fair as well as MHG with a 48/44, but really enjoyed breaking out the RXT wedges and my SeeMore.

Took the new E5 out today as well and was impressed with what it was capable of showing today on 18. So...with not wanting to end the day on ice skating rinks for greens, went back to the Exec 9. These fairways and greens were MUCH softer and really enjoyed being able to stick a green. The E5's held their own on these greens and had the same long flight off the tee on the couple par 4's and one par 5. I'm thinking this is going to be a good sidekick for the B330 this summer!

Shot a par 31 on the exec with one bogey and one birdie. MAN, is it good to be able to get back out and play...neck is doing good even with the 27 holes today!!! HHJJ

Got away from work for an afternoon round at my "home" course, if you will. Without a doubt the best golf I have played in months.

Shot a 37/38, 75. +3.
5 bogeys, 2 birdies.
11 fairways
10 greens
31 putts.

Damage was done on par 3's, as I played them +3 on the day.

Found my swing off the tee with a slight stance adjustment that prevented the nasty dead pulls I've been struggling with. And just an all around comfortable day with my irons.

Also if note, the new 2013 e6 impressed the hell out of me.

Got away from work for an afternoon round at my "home" course, if you will. Without a doubt the best golf I have played in months.

Shot a 37/38, 75. +3.
5 bogeys, 2 birdies.
11 fairways
10 greens
31 putts.

Found my swing off the tee with a slight stance adjustment that prevented the nasty dead pulls I've been struggling with. And just an all around comfortable day with my irons.

Solid Captain! Very nice round.

Awesome round War Eagle!! Congrats dude.

Shot a 37/38, 75. +3.
5 bogeys, 2 birdies.
11 fairways
10 greens
31 putts.

Way to go captain!

Thanks guys, a much needed good round for me.

Shot a 37/38, 75. +3.
5 bogeys, 2 birdies.
11 fairways
10 greens
31 putts.

Nice job WE! I want to hear more about that E6.

Nice job WE! I want to hear more about that E6.

Will have a full writeup tonight. Love the high ball flight I saw with it.

Great shooting there, War Eagle!

Nice round War Eagle!

Great Round War. Quality Stuff.

Great round, War. Now get them boys in line and you guys will be the team to beat!

Great shooting War, I can't wait to see you build on it.

I played 27 holes today. I walked 18 at Streamsong in the morning, then walked another 9 at my home course in the afternoon. I went 40/47 in the morning, and then shot another 40 on the front 9 in the afternoon. I was smoking the tee shots on the front at Streamsong, and hitting really solid iron shots also, hitting 5 greens in a row at one point. If I hadn't 3 putted 3 times on the front I would have had something special going. A weak grip on the back caused me all kinds of problems with both tee shots and iron shots, leading to the big score. I added 6 strokes on the back on two holes when I blew myself to pieces in bunkers on both holes. It was painful. I was still pretty happy with the way I played overall.

The afternoon round featured my short game primarily. I hit my irons pretty well but was still hitting some wild tee shots. I ended up with two doubles and two birdies, so it was an up and down 9 for sure. I hit 3 fw's, 3 greens and had 14 putts.

Played alone today and flew through in 2.5 hrs, punching a 37-39=76. Though one hole was a temporary green, so, maybe felt like a par 71 today

Didn't think I had it in me since I hadn't been out in a while. Just swung easy, and even though my driver was off, my irons weren't. 3 little birds always has a way of making a scorecard look better. Started the back bogey, double, bogey and had given up on posting a score. Then, tie my PB.

Living in Michigan sucks!! I havent played since the beginning of November. I am having golf fever and am very jealous of all you guys being able to play year round. I still have a couple more months of suffering.

Shot a 41/42 83 yesterday despite 9 3-putts. Very tough weather conditions--very cold and windy. Shaggy, inconsistent greens and winter gloves on both hands made putting difficult. My purpose, though, was testing the new Bridgestone E6 golf ball and so far I'm very impressed. It proved to be a very good ball in the wind.

Shot a 41/42 83 yesterday despite 9 3-putts. Very tough weather conditions--very cold and windy. Shaggy, inconsistent greens and winter gloves on both hands made putting difficult. My purpose, though, was testing the new Bridgestone E6 golf ball and so far I'm very impressed. It proved to be a very good ball in the wind.

Awesome round Ken! I know how cold and windy it was yesterday and man if you had nipped just a few of those 3 bangers off, boom baby :bomb:, you would have gone real low :bulgy-eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back