2013 PGA Show Coverage

Awesome stuff guys! Thanks for all the awesome coverage!

Awesome couple of days of coverage. Can't wait to see everything!

gety3ede.jpg

yteqejy2.jpg

y4u9yjad.jpg

yqy4a3yt.jpg

amu7yqy2.jpg

Look at that board of quotes, I realized just how many THPers actually made it into the PGA Show. That's fantastic.

Just want to thank everybody that followed along on Twitter. We have SOOOOO much coverage coming to you guys over the next few days you are going to love it. We have tons of videos with experts and the guys busted their butts taking great pictures. We will have more coming tomorrow morning and then we have a busy few days getting everything up for you.
No no no, Josh, we should be thanking you and the team for bringing us the amazing coverage so far, if all we got was everything so far it would still be amazing. I can't wait to see all the amazing videos and photos.

No no no, Josh, we should be thanking you and the team for bringing us the amazing coverage so far, if all we got was everything so far it would still be amazing. I can't wait to see all the amazing videos and photos.

This is so true. Well said. And, obviously, extremely well done by everyone at the show!

Just want to thank everybody that followed along on Twitter. We have SOOOOO much coverage coming to you guys over the next few days you are going to love it. We have tons of videos with experts and the guys busted their butts taking great pictures. We will have more coming tomorrow morning and then we have a busy few days getting everything up for you.

The thanks need to go right back to you, GG and the rest of the THP crew (I know JMan, Freddie and Cookie were on site) for working on the coverage. I just sat here and drooled while trying to act like I was working. You guys were the ones who were just killing it the last few days.

I think I've used the word "unreal" about a dozen times to describe what I've seen over the past three days. You guys have done an incredible, amazing job in bringing this coverage to us. And, I completely understand that the best is likely yet to come.

You guys absolutely killed it this year. Great coverage so far and I'm sure more to follow!

Thank you all so much for the coverage! I'm sure it has been a lot of hard work, but also fun as well. Can't wait to see the rest of the footage and get all the great info you have for us!

Man it's harder to keep up in this thread then it is to keep up on twitter. Lots of excitement and love the hard work guys! Keep it up!

Great work fellas, I truly truly enjoy it and appreciate it

Thanks for all of the top notch coverage! I can't wait to see everything come up over the next few days!

Really appreciate the whole THP crew at the Show for all the hard work you've done and continue to put in. Can't wait to see the big photo threads and information videos as they are able to be published.

A separate thanks to some of the mods and others that have been taking various twitter pictures (plus some) and posting them in this thread. So much easier to follow at work than on the iPhone.

That was a great interview, even a jab about school colors. Bought my first few sligo shirts Lsat year and won't be my last

I'm loving the coverage so much I'm reading it on Twitter and here, just so I can get a second look.

You guys have to be tired. Thank you for all of your work. You make it fun for us.

another simply amazing day of coverage gentlemen (and lady!)
great work!

Thanks to you all for the coverage you have provided up to now and I look forward to everything else still to hit us on here :thumb:

I presume it is golf attire, but is Matte Grey more of the "after hours" golf clothing lines, e.g., nicer (dressier) items that you would be more prone to wear off of the golf course?

Back