Social Era golf clothing

Thanks for the heads up. Definitely like helping out a start up company and will check them out. Just found them on Twitter and gave them a follow.

Congrats on the win.

I went with green. Color of money, and envy. Because Dan is envious of my green belt.

Congrats Ryan! I think you will like it.

Saw you win this War. Congrats!

Here is my belt that came in yesterday. It's pretty cool. I didn't realize it was rubber until it got here. I like it though. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359243878.627562.jpg

Many.

BBLaPd5CIAA2uwD.jpg:large

Just got notified on Twitter that I won a belt. Now to pick a color

Congrats ddec...What are you going to pick??

Just got notified on Twitter that I won a belt. Now to pick a color
I went with Green. Want to know why? Because I've never had a green belt before.

Congrats ddec...What are you going to pick??

I went with Green. Want to know why? Because I've never had a green belt before.

I went with grey because it should go with a lot of the apparel I wear. I was going to go blue, but I got a blue cobra belt in the secret santa this year.

I went with grey because it should go with a lot of the apparel I wear. I was going to go blue, but I got a blue cobra belt in the secret santa this year.

I bet the grey will look awesome. Still not totally sold on a plastic buckle, but I do like the belt strap.

Damn. I wish I would have gone grey now.

I bet the grey will look awesome. Still not totally sold on a plastic buckle, but I do like the belt strap.

I think it will look good. I'm not as fun loving as War haha

It's ok, Deano, we dont mind that you are monochromatic.

I hear he demanded a yellow buckle but they said a Team Albatross combination would be too awesome for photos and brain matter..

Just a rumour..

Just gave the company a follow and THP a shotout on twitter. Really hoping their apparel prices are reasonable because I like a number of their designs. Seems to be slightly more bold than an Ashworth or Travis Matthew but without being too crazy.

it's how I roll. I need to get more khaki in my wardrobe
Woah, woah, woah. Settle down, Dean. Dont get too crazy on us.

Does anybody know what the price of these belts they are giving away will be? Had some real interesting conversations about this brand at the show.

Does anybody know what the price of these belts they are giving away will be? Had some real interesting conversations about this brand at the show.
Dont have an answer to your question, but if it's over $20.00 I will be shocked.

Back