Who Is Matte Grey?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool stuff JB. Can't wait to see it.

That is great stuff, seems like a lot is going in to their planning and I love that about a brand. Don't rush it, take your time and do it right. TM just made me a fan with that interview.

Really excited to see what's in store for this year. Great interview and has already got me excited.

new brand of golf attire?

Looking forward to seeing the new stuff, nice interview.

I am pumped for this. Travis always has great style and taste.

• Admin
This is a really really good line coming out. Jman and I were both very impressed and took tons of photos! People are going to be very happy with this lineup I believe.

I had this comment in the PGA Show thread, but it is probably more appropriate here.

Is the Matte Grey clothing more of an "after hours" clothing line? I get the impression from the interview that the Matte Grey line is nicer (maybe dressier) stuff that I would be more likely to wear off of the course than while playing. Is that correct?

Seriously, some fantastic looking stuff.

I had this comment in the PGA Show thread, but it is probably more appropriate here.

Is the Matte Grey clothing more of an "after hours" clothing line? I get the impression from the interview that the Matte Grey line is nicer (maybe dressier) stuff that I would be more likely to wear off of the course than while playing. Is that correct?

I will just say this: I will be rocking some of this new line ON the course.

I will just say this: I will be rocking some of this new line ON the course.

Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of this line. Lots of excitement on this one.

You may want to watch the video in the link. Pretty good info.

Watched it a few times now to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Men's sportswear line...
Active wear line...
Action sports...
Outdoor retailer..

I guess I am not familiar with who Travis is and wasn't sure if ^^^ stuff meant polos, casual, etc..

Must just be having a Friday afternoon stupidity moment :banghead:

Watched it a few times now to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Men's sportswear line...
Active wear line...
Action sports...
Outdoor retailer..

I guess I am not familiar with who Travis is and wasn't sure if ^^^ stuff meant polos, casual, etc..

Must just be having a Friday afternoon stupidity moment :banghead:

lol, Travis Johnson is the guys name.

lol, Travis Johnson is the guys name.

After doing research.. It appears he has the TM line.. makes sense if this was a casual spinoff of that or something.

After doing research.. It appears he has the TM line.. makes sense if this was a casual spinoff of that or something.

He ended his relationship with Travis Mathew a while ago.

Sounds appealing looking forward to seeing the pics

Interesting. Any idea what kind of price point this line will have? high end stuff?

Back