Brian Gay on THP Talking Sligo

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV chats with Brian Gay about winning last week and his apparel for the 2013 season.

http://bit.ly/W8MAQJ

Very cool of Brian to give THP a nice interview right after an early season victory! He looked sharp during the win and look forward to seeing all the new Sligo apparel this year from him on the course.

Good stuff interesting to hear how much thought goes in the clothing choices

What a laid back dude. Love to see him playing well.

Seems like such a down to earth dude. I would be just as lost as he is when it comes to specific colors... Orange shirt.

Really excited to what Brian is sporting this year. Makes it even cooler that he puts all of the stuff together himself.

Awesome interview, Brian always seems like a super nice guy. I love him saving the best gear for when he thinks he'll be on TV!!!

Awesome of Brian to give his time to THP after such a great win. Love his style, can't wait to see more of his game and wardrobe this season.

Very awesome video. He seems like a really awesome guy!

Brian is my kind of folks! Enjoyed the interview and I hope for much success to him & Sligo this season :thumb:

Very cool interview. Thank you JB and Mr. Gay.

That was a cool interview. He seems pretty laid back. JB with the Gator slam had me laughing.

Pretty nice of Brian Gay to give THP a nice interview. Cool to see all the new Sligo stuff as well.

Nice interview, he seems like a really cool guy. I've never really followed him much, but I'll be rooting for him this year. Can't wait to see some pics of the 2013 Sligo line.

Great interview JB! Brian seems like a great guy. I love me Sligo gear. I have a bunch of their shirts now after loving the THP shirt. I usually wait for a sale though so I doubt I'll be wearing the 2013 line for a while. :act-up:

It was nice catching up with Brian this year and he has really been working on his game.

Back