Cleveland Golf - 2013 PGA Show Demo Day

XL woods look pretty deep. Hmmm.

XL woods look pretty deep. Hmmm.

Hmmm good or hmmm bad? I'm not too sure what to think of them looking pretty deep. I think it kinda scares me for hitting them off the deck, but should be pretty good off the tee (I would think).

Hmmm good or hmmm bad? I'm not too sure what to think of them looking pretty deep. I think it kinda scares me for hitting them off the deck, but should be pretty good off the tee (I would think).

I'm looking for a all rounder in a wood this year. Just not sure it will be that versatile from the fairway and rough. Though only time will tell I guess.

i-fxbmQm3-L.jpg

god i love those bags...i drooled over one in Ohio and knocked the entire line over in the pro shop!

those MT irons are thick!
i'm really interested in the Classic fairways and how they perform.

I might be one of the few that actually prefers the blue in the Cleveland staff bags.. No knock against the black, I just prefer the blue.

i-fxbmQm3-L.jpg

god i love those bags...i drooled over one in Ohio and knocked the entire line over in the pro shop!

those MT irons are thick!
i'm really interested in the Classic fairways and how they perform.
I remember that. It was awesomely hilarious.

I like the looks of the classic xl, and really like the 588 RTG in copper although a 64* wedge I'd be more likely to hit myself in the head with the ball than get it on the green.

Lots of great looking clubs in this thread. Really like the look of the 588 MTs. The 588 RTX look fantastic, especially the copper ones.

I must admit, though, I like the look of the original Classic over the Classic XL. I kind of wish Cleveland would have kept the persimmon look with that line of woods.

I'm looking for a all rounder in a wood this year. Just not sure it will be that versatile from the fairway and rough. Though only time will tell I guess.

Did you try the mashie this year? It's got a pretty tall face and performs admirably from both the fairway and the rough. Not hard to get off the ground either. These remind me very much of the Mashies at address (in the pics at least). Curious to see what people think of the sole design on this one. Falls in line with the more traditional look than the Mashie FW.

Looks like a bunch of cleveland awesomeness! I can't wait to see some combo iron set with the 588 stuff!

Did you try the mashie this year? It's got a pretty tall face and performs admirably from both the fairway and the rough. Not hard to get off the ground either. These remind me very much of the Mashies at address (in the pics at least). Curious to see what people think of the sole design on this one. Falls in line with the more traditional look than the Mashie FW.

I hit the 5w, liked it. If it acts like the Mashie, that will be good, but odd thinking about it that way without the rails, though time will tell. Still wont scare me away from at least trying it.

I hit the 5w, liked it. If it acts like the Mashie, that will be good, but odd thinking about it that way without the rails, though time will tell. Still wont scare me away from at least trying it.

Definitely not. I've decided that my bag is mostly set. F5 stays. The only thing that I haven't 100% decided on is the 3W. And the possibility of a 4H...

Definitely not. I've decided that my bag is mostly set. F5 stays. The only thing that I haven't 100% decided on is the 3W. And the possibility of a 4H...

Have a feeling XL 15 will be a beat off the tee.

Have a feeling XL 15 will be a beat off the tee.

Me too. Just depends on whether or not the Matrix agrees with me. Regardless of what happens, one of the new 3W head covers will be mine.

Man, Cleveland's new line this year looks fantastic.

Me too. Just depends on whether or not the Matrix agrees with me. Regardless of what happens, one of the new 3W head covers will be mine.

Check shop.clevelandgolf.com (I think) so many shaft choices. Not a lot for the upgrades either, well some of them haha.

Sweet picks those 588 are something.

I might be one of the few that actually prefers the blue in the Cleveland staff bags.. No knock against the black, I just prefer the blue.
Not positive but I think those are navy blue not black.

Not positive but I think those are navy blue not black.

The bags in the first pic in this thread was what I was referencing, which was confirmed as black.. If that were a dark blue I'd fall over (with impessedyness)

Forgive me, I'm on my phone.

Is that Staff bag Black and white instead of their normal blue and white? If so, I love it! If not, how much different is it from their previous staff bag?
Its black.

I think its sessy.

I can't wait for the staff bag to come in. The anticipation builds...

Wait. Are you guys talking about the 588 bag? If so, I am almost 100% positive they are dark blue and white.

Wait. Are you guys talking about the 588 bag? If so, I am almost 100% positive they are dark blue and white.

I thought so too until I got right next to them at demo day, they really looked black to me there.

But, I have been crazy before.

Back