i-b4NKpr6-L.jpg

i-CFNRjHw-L.jpg

i-5Grj4CC-L.jpg

i-wgmWGHq-L.jpg

i-TVxd3XC-L.jpg

Sadlowski dropping Bombs!

everything X-hot looks awesome

love the still photos of Sadlowski killing balls

OH YEAH BABY! Now we're getting to the good stuff! Those drivers are just awesome looking! And check out the 9 wood! Haha, I love it.

i-bXLfVkF-L.jpg

Which one of these beauties will wind up in my bag this year.....man it is possible to go wrong? I think not!!!

OH YEAH BABY! Now we're getting to the good stuff! Those drivers are just awesome looking! And check out the 9 wood! Haha, I love it.

i-bXLfVkF-L.jpg

Which one of these beauties will wind up in my bag this year.....man it is possible to go wrong? I think not!!!

How awesome is that picture? Man they have a great line out this year

Sweet pics of Sadlowski! We have a local demo day this Thursday, and I'm thinking Xtreme driver & X-Hot 3W might be in the bag soon.

i just want to go bomb those drivers right meow!

Callaway has me excited this year for their entire 2013 release.

I still love the pics of the 9 wood! I should have gotten pics of the 11 wood too though.

Great set of pictures Hawk. Man you got some great shots!

I don't think I knew this before I saw those comparison pictures, but the XHot Pro Driver looks like it is a deeper face than the XHot Driver.

i can't wait till the 15th i wanna hit the X Hot Pro Driver BAD!!!!!! great pics.

Matte grey on the X hot looks so dang good.

And I pity the fool trying to hit balls next to Sadlowski.

Awesome pictures! They really have a beautiful line out this year and I'm itching to hit the XHot series, Xtreme, and X Forged.

What? No X Utility? What a joke this tent was...............KIDDING!!! I'm still looking for a place that has this to hit. PGA store doesn't and Golfsmith just got them in but didn't ask to hit as I was #XHOT'n it then. What a complete lineup they have this year, from top to bottom.

Another great booth! I'm loving what Callaway is putting out this year. I could fill a bag with it and game it no problem.

And I pity the fool trying to hit balls next to Sadlowski.

Uhh, I'll just practice some pitch shots until he leaves...

I still love the pics of the 9 wood! I should have gotten pics of the 11 wood too though.
Whats next pitching wood or maybe the 60* lob wood

I'm surprised there wasn't some JJ Abrams-esque lens flare for the Razr Fit Xtreme photos. That driver is incredibly hot.

Face Shape looks a lot like the orginal RBZ looks like TM is not the only one selling distance

I do like the gray

More pretty bats! The drivers look long! A great year I think...

Wow, awesome photos of some amazing new callaway clubs. Very sweet setup, did Sadlowski's shots sound crazy wizzing away!!!

That's the look of a guy who just drove a ball so far he hit the guys on the other side of the range.

"RUN THOSE GUYS KNOW IT WAS ME"

i-CFNRjHw-L.jpg

As someone who for a long time was anti-Callaway I'm very impressed with that they're doing now. Callaway is making some great changes. Those X-Hot drivers look awesome. Really liking the looks of the X-Hot's head. I'll definitely give it a swing the next time I'm in the store.

One "X-bomb" hat for me, please!

Back