THP (Unofficial) Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey

Frig I hate slow nights. Only four guys playing, three in the same game.

I need all the help I can get before Dan starts to pull ahead.

Its not like you can make a trade or anything, itll take 6-8 weeks

I already made too many haha I always end ip going better when I don't trade and change, but my roster looks 70% different from the draft.

I don't even know who I have playing.. I can't keep all my leagues straight haha

haha I did that last night. Forgot about one of them and missed out on 4 goals and 6 assist or something like that.

I scored more in high school than my entire team will score this week and that is not saying much. Don't lose faith Thain.

The match ups are looking much more even this week. This is shaping up to be a nice competitive league.

I need my team to do some serious work tonight!

Vinny Lecavalier is on the block. I would like a LW/RW player. Make me an offer.

The match ups are looking much more even this week except that DDEC clown who is getting beat down. This is shaping up to be a nice competitive league.

I need my team to do some serious work tonight!

Bolded for truth

it's tough when you have options.....
i'm flush at LW, but someone has to sit the bench tonight: Perron, Ovechkin, or E. Kane
tough choice IMO

it's tough when you have options.....
i'm flush at LW, but someone has to sit the bench tonight: Perron, Ovechkin, or E. Kane
tough choice IMO

Ovi has sucked. Bench him and he nets a hatty for sure haha

I am waiting to hear back from ddec about my trade offer. I figured Ryan would want Lecavalier. Hmmmm guess not.

I traded him to you and you keep trying to trade him back to me..haha Make me an offer.

Never mind. My deal with ddec just went through. Lecavalier for Milan Michalek. Wanted someone that can play both LW and RW positions to give me options.

Also want to trade Nabakov and Briere. For Nabakov, I just want a comparable goalie. Doesnt have to be anyone good. Decent will do. Just a fill in for when Brodeur and Rinne sit. For Briere, I want another guy that can play C and a wing.

Ovi has sucked. Bench him and he nets a hatty for sure haha

for sures...i guess i have to base it on match ups then? and his would be the least favorable of the three, since the Caps are on the skid.

for sures...i guess i have to base it on match ups then? and his would be the least favorable of the three, since the Caps are on the skid.

Yeah man, none are playing a particularly strong opponent.. Perron against the CBJ could be good, Ovi against Toronto could be good.. Kaner against Florida..

good luck! hahaha

Ohhh wait a second here... Caps on a skid? Say what you will about Ovie, die hard Caps fan here he has played nowhere near expectations but he will turn it around. Once he gets back to doing the little things he will be back to his normal self. Also the rest of the league has figured him out he tried the same move over and over. As far as Fantasy goes when he gets back on a line with Backstrom consistently you should see Ovie's numbers increase. Just food for thought.

Caps will turn things around too early in the season to write them off.

Never mind. My deal with ddec just went through. Lecavalier for Milan Michalek. Wanted someone that can play both LW and RW positions to give me options.

Holly steal deal.

Back