i-RRDDgLH-L.jpg

i-LJM3536-L.jpg

i-KwgxkH6-L.jpg

i-Pfc8PkX-L.jpg

i-7q53Kdc-L.jpg

That gold driver is pretty fresh!

Just heard about this brand today. I am in love

Of course, bling bling money ain't a thing

I'm liking the look of some of the iron offerings here, but the gold glitter crown isn't really for me. (Shocker!)

This is some sweet gear! If I'm flashy and want people to take notice this is my equipment for sure

I'm liking the look of some of the iron offerings here, but the gold glitter crown isn't really for me. (Shocker!)

Really? Because I think that gold glitter is FABULOUS!

I have not ever heard of Honma before this thread. Not a fan of all of the gold. Just not for me.

Just heard about this brand today. I am in love

Of course, bling bling money ain't a thing

I agree bling bling, alot of gold in there. Looks like a set suited for Little Richards or Lil Wayne.

Putters caught my eye though, Nice Look!

Looks like something a Kardashian would want to own.

Looks like something a Kardashian would want to own.

Think their more Gucci or Dolce and Gabbana style. Throw that pattern on em, and I'm sure u'll seem em on the next Hank Haney Project

Honma is definitely flashy, but they make very good stuff. Very popular in Japan. Maybe a little overpriced but that is because of the gold. There shafts are awesome and get better the more stars they are. Just be careful buying on the bay because they are one of the most counterfited clubs.

I have a 350ti with a 2 or 3 star shaft my dad gave me. Unfortunately, I ruined it by shortening it. It was 45.75in and cut it down to 45in. The shaft lost the "kick" it would give at impact :(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I agree bling bling, alot of gold in there. Looks like a set suited for Little Richards or Lil Wayne.

Putters caught my eye though, Nice Look!

Dude, If I gamed that gear, I would no longer be an internet golfer, I would be the real deal!

I think this is pretty

i-Xmmd9VM-L.jpg

Dude, If I gamed that gear, I would no longer be an internet golfer, I would be the real deal!

Who needs gold when you got the Orange Bling, in your bag.

What is the price point on these clubs anyway?

I think this is pretty

i-Xmmd9VM-L.jpg

agreed very nice face pattern, if they carried that look through out the clubs, I think they would be much more appealing to the North American Consumer. The Gold band at the base of the shaft is a nice touch.

I had never heard of them before seeing this thread, I don't mind the gold on the clubs. Reminds me of Austin Powers.

They are Blinging they make TM & Cobra look boring

If you watch some comparative driver distance test videos, you'll see that the Honmas definitely perform. If money were no object and I were a better player, I'd probably be playing Honma.

I can dig some of those putters for sure

For some reason I want to say those clubs have a lot of bling!

Man, they make some nice-looking clubs.

Honma is definitely flashy, but they make very good stuff. Very popular in Japan. Maybe a little overpriced but that is because of the gold. There shafts are awesome and get better the more stars they are. Just be careful buying on the bay because they are one of the most counterfited clubs.

I have a 350ti with a 2 or 3 star shaft my dad gave me. Unfortunately, I ruined it by shortening it. It was 45.75in and cut it down to 45in. The shaft lost the "kick" it would give at impact :(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe a little overpriced?

Holly Honma $$$$$ cha-ching i would have to get roll's royce cart to go along with these...

If you watch some comparative driver distance test videos, you'll see that the Honmas definitely perform. If money were no object and I were a better player, I'd probably be playing Honma.
can u show me that videos? coz my buddies and me argue about the performance of homna. i told them its bcoz of gold plated and the told me its really work. Thats why i want to know is this really work better than others .

If money were no object, why would one need to be a better player? If I won the lottery, I would have a full set just because I could.

Back