2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

Just saw the putt on 18 for Phil, man brutal

Anyone have trouble with their players scores not showing up on our fantasy league?

Just saw the putt on 18 for Phil, man brutal

And the putt he left short on his 17th...yikes, that two hole stretch was just heartbreaking.

Anyone have trouble with their players scores not showing up on our fantasy league?

It goes by earnings not score, so nothing will show up till after Sunday's round.

Just watched that putt again. So cruel..

My golfers did fairly well today for golfers not named Phil. I have Sneds and Paddy at 7 under, and 8 of my 10 are at 3 under or better. Teater is going to be close to the cut line and Fritsch has some work to do.

It goes by earnings not score, so nothing will show up till after Sunday's round.

Last week they were updating in round on your team page.

This week it's this:

5apararu.jpg

Last week it looked like this in round, sans the earnings, those only showed up Sunday night.

ehe4upyr.jpg

Helluva round by Phil today. And of course I didn't pick him.

Me neither. First day and he's only up by 4. Long way to go.

Wish that putt had dropped though.

I'm actually feeling pretty good about my picks this week. I got:
Phil
Mahan
Lucas Glover
Boo Weekley
Bud Cauley
Matt Every
K.J. Choi
Brendon de Jonge
Robert Garrigus
Dufner

Last week they were updating in round on your team page.

This week it's this:

Last week it looked like this in round, sans the earnings, those only showed up Sunday night.

I agree with what you are asking IB, it did have the places each day and it had the leader as the winner each day too. It simply filled in each day and the last day the money was filled in too.

I guess the fact the Tiger seems to have found the "W" button again helped him focus? Or is it cheaper tax-wise to win in Arizona?

Colsaerts is gonna win this.
And I did not pick him this week! Bummer!

Still looks like I'll get 6 or 7 to the weekend. Watney & Gay need to step it up!

I might be playing the course on the 5th. Unfortunately I live about 5 minutes from there and don't think I will have any time to catch a round even though I have lots of tickets.

Did he switch away from the Versa?

I think so...didn't see the instinct lines of the Versa, looked like the #9 that he gamed just before he tried the Versa.

[h=5]I finally got to see Phil's putt for 59 do the 360 at the WM Phoenix. I feel awful for the guy. But, it's also fitting for Phil to miss that 59 the way he did. I mean, it's Phil. It's Payne at Pinehurst. It's "oh no" driver off the 72nd at Winged Foot. It's Phil and that's why we love him. Sometimes he comes up short, but he always makes it memorable and enjoyable. Hell of a 60, Phil.[/h]

Just watching a re-run of day one. Some great golf and what an amazing looking course.

It will be interesting to see how much Phil has left in the tank after going through such an emotional round yesterday. I hope hes able to go low again. Hes great for golf when in contention.

I just looked at shottracker. Did some guys not finish because of darkness? That could be why there's no results...round isn't actually over yet.

I just looked at shottracker. Did some guys not finish because of darkness? That could be why there's no results...round isn't actually over yet.

Golf Channel lists the same thing, play suspended. Wish it was real time, but sure beats the yahoo system where we would have 10 mins to update picks between rounds.

Good point, looks like some of the groups only got as far as 13 before play was suspended.

As far as tracking my golfers, I just take the ones I picked and add them as favorites on either PGAtour.com or in the app on my phone/ipad to quickly progress. Sure, I have to update weekly but I like using shot tracker sometimes as well.

Back