Coming Down to Florida in Feb, Who wants to golf??

I am installing a new system at Gulf Coast Auto Parts on Cattleman Road. I have to move all files from old system to new system which some take hours. I then have to convert, balance, test, verify pricing, and have them live for Monday morning business. We then train the counterpeople to the new system. After years on the old system some people take awhile to get deprogrammed! Also I am training a new employee!

Riverstrand looks awesome

Better than Waterlefe?

I am installing a new system at Gulf Coast Auto Parts on Cattleman Road. I have to move all files from old system to new system which some take hours. I then have to convert, balance, test, verify pricing, and have them live for Monday morning business. We then train the counterpeople to the new system. After years on the old system some people take awhile to get deprogrammed! Also I am training a new employee!
Ah ok. Interesting dealership that place is.
Riverstrand looks awesome

Better than Waterlefe?

That course reminds me a lot of Waterlefe in photos. Definitely a lot of pretty scenery.
It's a close call. The scenery at Riverstrand is beautiful, but Waterlefe you have the backdrop of the River Club.

So as of right now we have a solid threesome. Sweet. :D

So as of right now we have a solid threesome. Sweet. :D

lol, we got 4 with Freddie

Doesnt fellow Team Albatross member Wake live down that way?

lol, we got 4 with Freddie

Doesnt fellow Team Albatross member Wake live down that way?

Thats a with weekend for me. Its also my birthday weekend so maybe I need to do something about that.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Thats a with weekend for me. Its also my birthday weekend so maybe I need to do something about that.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

My wife's Bday is that day and im golfing! Im thinking if its your bday, no better place to spend it!

I'd like to commit to coming over there, but I just don't know yet. You know I'm a fan of golfing with THP'rs lol, I won't know til next weekend but I am a possible if there's room.

I know one thing. Im bringing a launch monitor and a handful of drivers and shafts out to test.

.... I hate Atlantic City.

I know one thing. Im bringing a launch monitor and a handful of drivers and shafts out to test.
Why do you do this to me, it seems like every time I work there is a new equipment and launch monitors.

I great time just got better, can't wait!

I will bring my epic range swing with me and put on a show. Put that Launch Monitor slight behind me and prepare to witness negative carry.

I will bring my epic range swing with me and put on a show. Put that Launch Monitor slight behind me and prepare to witness negative carry.

I'll have camera in hand to make sure its recorded

I will bake cupcakes for everyone if that sweetens the pot to get more people to come. I will even take requests.

Oh boy, I may have indulged in a "few" last time, they were amazing

Those red velvet beauties were so darn good. I don't think I even chewed them.

I will bake cupcakes for everyone if that sweetens the pot to get more people to come. I will even take requests.

Oh boy, I may have indulged in a "few" last time, they were amazing
Im still surprised that those made it to the course. Those red velvet cupcakes were freaking awesome.

Im still surprised that those made it to the course. Those red velvet cupcakes were freaking awesome.

I won't lie, we did discuss clearing those out before we got to the course

Yum! you're not making it easy to say no haha. Cupcakes and Square 1 hmmm.

I wonder if Florida Dream Cakes can be made in Cupcake form?

I wonder if Florida Dream Cakes can be made in Cupcake form?

What is a Florida dream cake? am I missing out on something fantastic?

Back