Nike ONE RZN Preview

Ionomer cover.

That's too bad. There seems to be a solid segment of the ball market that is offering 2 or 3 piece balls with urethane covers in the $25-30 price range. Maybe I'm being ignorant but if a ball doesn't have a urethane cover I probably won't buy it. I have just gotten so used to the results and feel of urethane.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Most interested in the cover now. I would like to hear people's thoughts on this once they are knocking around the links.

Saw the One RZN balls ($29.99) well as the new 20XI balls ($45.99) at Golf Galaxy today. The One RZN balls have an ionomer cover. Guess I was hoping for a mid-priced urethane ball from Nike. They actually have a cool limited edition 12 pack with 2 sleeves of the One RZN balls and 2 sleeves of the 20XI balls for $34.99. Not a bad deal if you want to try all 4 offerings.

You beat me to it, I just saw these at Dick's earlier today and thought the same thing. For $35 you can try all 4 of there NEW golf balls!

A great price for what sounds like a very good ball. I'd like to give these a go

A great price for what sounds like a very good ball. I'd like to give these a go

TD,
Im actually on the opposite end of the spectrum. With no mention of the cover, I am assuming it is a surylyn/ionomer cover. $30 for that puts it in the same price range as the NXT Tour and to me, both of those balls are overpriced.

TD,
Im actually on the opposite end of the spectrum. With no mention of the cover, I am assuming it is a surylyn/ionomer cover. $30 for that puts it in the same price range as the NXT Tour and to me, both of those balls are overpriced.
I do agree the NXT is over priced for what you get. Do you think the rsn will make it competitive?

Saw the One RZN balls ($29.99) well as the new 20XI balls ($45.99) at Golf Galaxy today. The One RZN balls have an ionomer cover. Guess I was hoping for a mid-priced urethane ball from Nike. They actually have a cool limited edition 12 pack with 2 sleeves of the One RZN balls and 2 sleeves of the 20XI balls for $34.99. Not a bad deal if you want to try all 4 offerings.

This is something I really like. I wish Bridgestone did this for the 330 line, or even made a split dozen for the B330/S and the RX/S. I've never been a fan of the 20XI line, but used to like the One Tour balls. Far better options for the price, IMO.

I do agree the NXT is over priced for what you get. Do you think the rsn will make it competitive?

Honestly? No. And I am not saying this based on the quality of the product as I have not tested it yet. Fans of Nike will try the ball out, but I think most move past it.

The 2013 20xi-x is a serious contender for my 2013 ball but i'm holding out because of price. I may have to give this a go to put the 2 head to head and see what the differences are

Honestly? No. And I am not saying this based on the quality of the product as I have not tested it yet. Fans of Nike will try the ball out, but I think most move past it.

Yeah; I am very interested in how the consumer responds to this product. One of my regular golf buddies is a Nike fan, so undoubtedly I will be trying out the ball for a round once he gets his hands on some. We will see...

Maybe a bit headstrong of me, but i saw "for amateurs" on the box, and automatically thought its no good. Didnt even check the price tho, it was probably $22 ish since i was at the employee store. Shouldve bought a doz.

I would love to try these. I'm a big fan of there one tour and tour accuracy.

Got 2 of these free today for doing the Covert challenge. Hope I don't lose them too quickly...

Got 2 of these free today for doing the Covert challenge. Hope I don't lose them too quickly...

Come back and let us know your thoughts.

I just looked at Golf Town's website and they have no Nike golf balls from any line.

Interested to see how these compare the 20xi line. Keep us posted on your thoughts

Tapping away on my S3

I will be trying these guys out as well in the coming weeks. Thoughts will be flowing. Stay tuned!

rZN time!!

20130316_155605.jpg

Curious to see how these things perform.

Definitely let me know how they work or you Dan. I just bought a dozen One Tour D balls that I want to test out. It's interesting how most Nike staffers don't play the new balls.

Definitely let me know how they work or you Dan. I just bought a dozen One Tour D balls that I want to test out. It's interesting how most Nike staffers don't play the new balls.

Get out to their demo day man!! They'll hook you up

I got to find one that's around my town. Or just drive to one.

Come back and let us know your thoughts.

I just looked at Golf Town's website and they have no Nike golf balls from any line.

The GT stores have all the new and old Nike balls in store here in Ottawa. Last years are of course on sale. Of course, I am super bitter the new Srixon balls aren't available here yet (even the Qs which are out in the US), but that's off topic.

Got these in the mail today from Nike. I guess being a FB fan pays off. Wish I had gotten these before I left for FL last week. Can't wait to test em out.

photo-4_zps9b1572fc.jpg
[/IMG]

I won a box of these on twitter ( 20XI-X)from Nike Europe , I quite like the NXT tour and the E6 so was looking forward to hitting these ...
IMHO they dont seem all that different to anything else , I find them to have quite a hard feel off the club face and not real distance difference. I struggle getting these to stop on the greens with short chips and again they sound quite hard when chipped , off the putter face they still feel hard but not as harsh as of the wedge face .
I wont be getting any more , just dont like the feel of the X version I dont know what people are finding with the softer version....

Being a Nike homer, I am really trying to like the new 20XI(x). I love everything about it except for the lack of greenside spin. I really miss the Tour D.

Back