2013 Cleveland Staff Bags

I like the 588 bag but their staff bags are just a tad too classic nothing stands out

They have amazing storage and a nice ball pouch too. Blue and white is classy.

I love those white bags. Very clean

Those look great. I need one.

Love the look of the 588 bag

These are a slick looking bag! They have all the panache of a staff bag without drawing too much attention to themselves.

I just became the spoiler myself in the main Morgan Cup thread. Seemed like the right thing to do, my apologies for the tease/hidden info.

what did you do...

I came clean! I am just as excited about the Morgan Cup Cleveland staff bags as anyone else. No reason not to share the details. :)

Tyno had his Cleveland bag from last year at the Ohio Tour Van stop. Blue, it was super sexy! Of it didn't have his name on it......just kidding.... It was a sweet bag though

Had some family over and my bag just happened to be sitting in the corner where it was drooled over like a case of beer at a THP outing. They gave me some good ideas of custom things to put on the panel after the event is over.

Had some family over and my bag just happened to be sitting in the corner where it was drooled over like a case of beer at a THP outing. They gave me some good ideas of custom things to put on the panel after the event is over.

Sweet man! I love having my staff bag out. My roommates are jealous for sure.

Sweet! What are you thinking about putting on there?

Sweet! What are you thinking about putting on there?

Have a few ideas (family crest, school logo, kid initials), but I really like the idea of multiple smaller patches that was brought up in the Cobra bag thread.

o 0 ( I don't need a staff bag. I don't need a staff bag. I don't need a staff bag.)

An updated pic with whats in the bag so far.
Classic XL Custom Driver
Combo Set 588 Irons

588%20Irons-30-L.jpg

588%20Irons-37-L.jpg

588%20Irons-41-L.jpg

588%20Irons-39-2-L.jpg

Putting the bag into play for its Maiden voyage tomorrow. I will update with a few photos afterwards.

Dhill, I'm super envious of that bag man! Morgan Cup rocks! That staff bag is to die for.

Well Derek , if that baby is as good as the previous version (blue one) that I use, you will find it a stunning bag. More room than any man could ever need, with great looks.

Putting the bag into play for its Maiden voyage tomorrow. I will update with a few photos afterwards.

Have fun buddy. It was pretty fun lugging that thing around at the outing. You definitely get a lot of looks.

So I didn't get the pics last weekend. BUT I did tonight!

y9ybybav.jpg

2azunanu.jpg

My instructor said today "good lord where have you been hiding that beauty"

I told him I was just keeping it behind doors until it was full!

Looking good!

That looks great Dhill!

Back