2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were also told that we will not know which bag we are getting until it arrives. Pretty cool option to have our forum names on there, and I love a good surprise! I'm not sure if I'm going to put my forum name on there or not, I'm still up in the air about it.

I'm excited for this for sure!

No, it was clarified that we do not know at this point but that "one that would excite us" was requested. We shall see!

Ooh, sounds interesting! Can't wait to see what you guys get for the bag, as they are springing it on you!

Definitely exciting as this was our first request to provide info about equipment to be ordered![/QUOTE]
Cookie I wasn't pointing the finger at you dude. It was more directed to all the cool things that will be coming in the future. I thought that thi would be a good way to spark more conversation. However, didnt want to see this pull the conversations back into this thread. An announcement like " hey we got out notice to provide information about bag selections, check it out at xyz thread." Using this thread a bit of a traffic cop. My two cents for what it's worth anyway.

Love seeing some of the vets chime in about how excited they were to get their staff bags. I can't wait to get it and show off some pics!

I like the idea of forum names being on the bags...although not sure how good TripleBogieTim would look on a staff bag....hehehe

Been thinking about doing the name change to TBT since that what everyone calls me anyways

I like the idea about forum names also. I am actually thinking of adding a picture of a white rhino somewhere on the bag, after the MC of course.

Definitely exciting as this was our first request to provide info about equipment to be ordered!
Cookie I wasn't pointing the finger at you dude. It was more directed to all the cool things that will be coming in the future. I thought that thi would be a good way to spark more conversation. However, didnt want to see this pull the conversations back into this thread. An announcement like " hey we got out notice to provide information about bag selections, check it out at xyz thread." Using this thread a bit of a traffic cop. My two cents for what it's worth anyway.[/QUOTE]

No dude, you were right without pointing anyone out! No reason not to provide more clarity upfront and you are spot on with your assessment. Leaving it vague tends to make people shy away and that is the LAST thing I want. I appreciate your thoughts shared here man!

Oh I know I'd have my forum name displayed along with my full name! Cool options there...any hint on which staff bag you will be getting? The nice looking blue/white, or the 588?
I am definitely excited about having my forum name on my bag.

RYAN
JOHS
"War Eagle"

Just looks right for my staff bag.

My forum name is too close to my name so I didn't get it added to mine. I wanted to go with just my name. I'm pumped

Also, I really hope the Bridgestone guys get their forum names on their bags, as I think it would be great for people to know peoples real names vs their forum names, for example;

MIKE
DEAN
"MikeDean441"

Also, I really hope the Bridgestone guys get their forum names on their bags, as I think it would be great for people to know peoples real names vs their forum names, for example;

MIKE
DEAN
"MikeDean441"

We did not have that option dude

MIKE
DEAN
"MikeDean441"

Yeah I see how that could be confusing. Lol

I think I'd prefer just my name but who knows maybe they'll throw that on there. Either way its gonna be bangin

I would probably just do my name since it is basically the same. Excited for you guys

I think I'd prefer just my name but who knows maybe they'll throw that on there. Either way its gonna be bangin

Agreed Junior. I love the staff bag probably the most. I wouldn't have ever gotten one outside of the MC so it's special to me

Agreed Junior. I love the staff bag probably the most. I wouldn't have ever gotten one outside of the MC so it's special to me

Each one is special to me. Absolutely love getting the staff bags. Something very unique about it.

Each one is special to me. Absolutely love getting the staff bags. Something very unique about it.

I can't believe it's almost staff bag pictures time! I guess I should start practicing. Looks like the rookie Captains are taking this seriously!

For me getting the staff bag last year was the first time it sank in that I was really apart of this amazing event.

I can't believe it's almost staff bag pictures time! I guess I should start practicing. Looks like the rookie Captains are taking this seriously!

I can't wait for rookies to get their bags. I want to hear what goes on in their minds when it arrives.

My first staff bag I picked up at THP HQ the first year. It took me 30 minutes to get it set up and even then I was using jbs bag as a cheat sheet.

I was born serious.

I can't wait for rookies to get their bags. I want to hear what goes on in their minds when it arrives.

My first staff bag I picked up at THP HQ the first year. It took me 30 minutes to get it set up and even then I was using jbs bag as a cheat sheet.

So you're not gonna offer any help just let us flounder around? Lol

I remember my first staff bag, and my second, and then my third. None of them are nearly as exciting or as special as this one will be!

I need this cheet sheet. Still don't think I ever figured out where I should put stuff.

I was born serious.

Haha you are very serious. Out there shooting 75's in January. Jake taking lessons and gaining 100 yards. I'm beginning to wonder if this swing change was smart. I am only hitting 50% shanks now though which is a tremendous improvement

So you're not gonna offer any help just let us flounder around? Lol

Always here to help. But probably better to seek advice elsewhere for this haha

I remember my first staff bag, and my second, and then my third. None of them are nearly as exciting or as special as this one will be!

You should replace your Cleveland Staff bag with a War Eagle Cleveland Staff bag

Always here to help. But probably better to seek advice elsewhere for this haha

You should replace your Cleveland Staff bag with a War Eagle Cleveland Staff bag
Pretty excited to have two Cleveland Staff bags, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back