Your "Go to" Colour

Orange or grey

either blue, red, green, or black. i like lots of colors. i can't get too much of one color because my grandma will tell me "YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE COLOR! THE WORLD WILL THINK YOU'RE COLOR BLIND!"

Have to go with Red or Black.

I lean on blue a lot. Shades of blue. Types of blue. And then browns. Boring.

Blue. I'm a true male, with almost no fashion since whatsoever. Clothes with too many colors or stripes scare me.

All my shirt pretty much are black and grey.

Bright Green is first closely followed by many shades of Blue !

We all have them. That favorite colour that we all seem to have "too" much of in the closet and no matter how much we tell ourselves to expand our wardrobes, we end up with 4 of our next 6 shirts/pants being that colour.

For me, it's grey. probably 40% of my golf shirts are grey or some variation of grey with stripes. It's just a simple colour that matches with a lot.

So, what's you "go to" colour?
Orange. Seriously. But just the shirt. Goes great with blue shorts.

Golf clothes, I tend to go blue. Clothing in general, I have a lot of black.

I don't know if I have a 'go to' color. I tend to wear a pretty wide variety of things, but I love a nice splash of color mixed with black/white/grey.

Blue shirt with a blue pair of overalls :thumb:

for pants it is khaki. goes with everything. favorite go-to shirt color is green

I have way too much black going on. I went out and bought bright blue, pink and yellow shirts add some color for this season.

For golf shirts, I probably have more shades of green than any other color. Blue is probably the closest competitor.

For pants/shorts, I am one of those guys who usually games khaki. I have a few pairs of dry fit shorts that are white and grey with various stripes, but all in all, I am a khaki guy.

It's admittedly boring, but it's how I roll.

It has to be blue for me but i'm starting to make a move towards green

I have a lot of purple stuff in my closet. Can't stop buying purple clothes lol

I have a lot of blue in the closet but I am trying to expand.

Blue, but also trying to get different colors. Hate wearing green though.

For me it's Black...Not exactly ideal for golf, so I've expanded with my golf collection, however, the rest of my wardrobe is about 85% black shirts...also do a lot of black or grey shorts.

Dan

I have many different hues of blue. It's ok though, b/c they are different hues. I have what I could call a midnight blue, an ocean blue, and then there's the light/teal blue.

At least that is how I justify it.

~Rock

Grey trousers with either a dark navy or dark grey shirt. White shoes, belt and cap.

Back