What song would be your Stripper song?

Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
Okay so the other night during a game night with a bunch of friends at the house, we started doing the what if you were a_________ discussion (probably started by all the libations). Someone picked the topic if you were a stripper what would be your song. Needles to say it was a very funny discussion and we all had a good time. So I figured I would give us all some laughs and throw the topic on here.

My Stripper song would Rocky Mountain Way by Joe Walsh, and back up would be Hot for Teacher by Van Halen (since I teach)

lol... nice thread... should see some funny answers in this one... for me the first song that popped in my head for my stripper song was "Motley Crue, Wild Side"

Well from what "i have herd not that i have ever been" lol .. girls,girls by mc. or back in the saddle again aero smith.. think this may get locked up shall see?? gl:banana:

I heard on the radio the Pour some sugar on me was the most stripped to song ever.

Celine Dion "My Heart Will Go On." Class up the joint. An maybe make somebody cry.

I would go with row row row your boat.

Definitely International Love by Pitbull

Weirdest golf forum thread ever. But, I'll play along.

The theme song from "The Wonder Years".

It's getting hot in here so take off all your robes

Pretty Fly for a White Guy

Alan Jackson- Little Man

That is cookies song for what did you wear today thread..

I heard on the radio the Pour some sugar on me was the most stripped to song ever.

That would've been the one I would pick!

This song. Because the tempo is perfect for stripping and the lyrics imply things. Haha

20 fingers with Don't want no short .... man. Followed by 2Live Crew Me So H.....y

Awesome thread. Kanye West - Gold Digger

Zz top - sharp dressed man

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Let's make this totally weird..."I Touch Myself" by Divinyls. Think Austin Powers...

Language discretion

Back