NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Kings/Ducks game has been entertaining so far. I feel like I have already gotten my moneys worth and we arent even at the half way point yet.

How is Bernier?

How is Bernier?

Meh, he has let in two decent goals and made a few good saves. The Kings arent helping him too much. He really is a solid goaltender, he will make some lucky team happy one day.

Preds playing pretty well against San Jose tonight. Still 0-0 midway through the second.

Ok I take that back. He is making some dumb moves handling the puck and he let in a soft one.

Kings are killing me tonight

Ok I take that back. He is making some dumb moves handling the puck and he let in a soft one.

Sounds like a back up. I think the kid needs some playing time.

I like how the Flames are postureing for life without Iginla he's overrated, slow and useless as it is.

Oh man, Drewiskie just took a puck right to the face.

Oh man, Drewiskie just took a puck right to the face.

And unlike other sports he will be back as soon as he gets stitches lol

Haha, he is back on the bench with a couple of cotton balls in his nose. It looks broken, what a trooper.

Haha, he is back on the bench with a couple of cotton balls in his nose. It looks broken, what a trooper.

I'm starting to wonder how the heck we didn't just score there. Was like a 5min powerplay

That's like after one of the Pens games, Deryk Engelland got a huge mouse under his eye and had the docs cut it open to drain the blood and came right back out haha. These guys are tough.

I'm starting to wonder how the heck we didn't just score there. Was like a 5min powerplay

I thought Scuderi was going to bang that one in. Is it just me or do the Kings seem to be getting every shot from the point blocked this season? Oh well, nothing like starting a 15 day road trip with a game like that. Bring on Columbus!

I thought Scuderi was going to bang that one in. Is it just me or do the Kings seem to be getting every shot from the point blocked this season? Oh well, nothing like starting a 15 day road trip with a game like that. Bring on Columbus!

Yeah I was at the PHX game and they looked terrible. Things are coming together but the defense is slacking and the offense just throws everything anywhere but the net.

Preds knock off the unbeaten Sharks, 2-1 in a shootout.

I think the wings have slowly gotten thin and now they are older a little slow it's time for them to restock because they are trending down and CBJ is on the upswing. Fwiw I love how active #cbj is.

I love Emery's new mask this guy could and should be a starter.

Yeah man #CBJ is awesome... Such a great group of learning fans.. Can't wait for that city to get a competitive NHL team!

This is going to be a nerve wracking game today in DC. Go Caps!

Audio on the network feed is terrible. Can't hear the commentary over the crowd noise.

Not a very fluid start to this game. Caps need to get some momentum going

Yeah man #CBJ is awesome... Such a great group of learning fans.. Can't wait for that city to get a competitive NHL team!

Saw the highlights Canadian that was a nice game from your boys. Some nice additions are really paying off. Saw that nasty collision hope he isn't to badly hurt.

Pittsburgh just picking Holtby apart.

Pittsburgh just picking Holtby apart.

Hmm not sure about that 2 that he should have had. They were not great shots but they were on the net which is half the battle.

Hmm not sure about that 2 that he should have had. They were not great shots but they were on the net which is half the battle.
The wrister by Letang was slick, but the 2nd one he gave up to Kunitz was trash. Either way, he's letting them in so they're picking him apart.

God I hate the Penguins. Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back