Hello from England

Welcome to THP Fella

Welcome Rob, and as you said on SMB it is a busy place, so much info you'll have a golf overload in no time.

You took the right route to, I wish I had lessons before I got started on the game. Once you are in that's it you'll be hooked, just you, your swing and your thoughts and the last one usually gets into all kinds of trouble :banghead:

Anyway, plenty of places to play in the North so when you get going and I'm over we can sort something out (and a few others on the SMB) for a round or three!

Enjoy your time in York!

Would be more than up for that pal, hopefully these lessons do some good and I don't embarrass myself that much when we do hook up;-)

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP

:welcome:

Havent been playing the game long. My better half got me some golf lessons for Xmas and having a 7 hole assessment on Friday with a professional so looking forward to that. Also looking forward to some golf chatter whether it be about my or your game or discussing the latest goings on in the pro ranks

Welcome to THP!! Congrats on the lessons!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the site, it's great. I gather you follow Sunderland? How do you feel about O'Neil? I would expect him to be great if he's given time?

There's a few UK players on the site and just arranged our first get together, perhaps we can get you along to the next?

All the best

Do you live in the Sunderland area, or just a fan?
If you do, I am not too far away so if times are right, we might be able to catch a round sometime

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Do you live in the Sunderland area, or just a fan?
If you do, I am not too far away so if times are right, we might be able to catch a round sometime

Yup I think Rob is from the Sunderland area, just like me though I'm now in Brooklyn, New York. I've told Rob when I'm home I'll organise a round or two. It would be good to catch up with fellow Northeasterners when back especially those on this board.

Oh and how did the lesson go Rob?

Back