Buick Open [spoilers]

And -20 for the tournament. Seeing scores like those that were on the leaderboard just makes me shake my head in awe. Averaging 5 under for 4 rounds makes me wonder if that course was even set up with any challenge for the pros?

Guess he just couldn't hold it any longer :bulgy-eyes:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p6LCcYSOpxo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p6LCcYSOpxo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Had to have been Feherty! Tiger and Stevie were both laughing and looking back. Guess Dave figured Tiger had it wrapped up and needed some entertainment. He had to have put the shotgun mike right next to his arse!

OK, so Sunday he "crept" into the winner's circle rather than "rocket into it" Results still the same....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Obviously still having issues off the tee. Loved the analysis of his spine angle and how it keeps him coming through late. Wonder why he doesnt give Pete Kostis a chance at coaching him.

Wow. CBS and the PGA Tour have already had the videos removed from youtube.

Isn't this "fair use"?

He only won by three though. He sure is having a bad year.

yep...another lucky win by tiger. Rather amazing how he is washed up and having a terrible year yet somehow is going to win the fedex cup...

And I swore I heard him let one rip on the 18th while watching on sunday :D

Uhhhh . . .

335782.jpg

You didn't see that guy dancing?? Man it was cracking me up, the TV cameras never showed him directly but he was getting his swerve on!!

Sunday round was preempted for boat races.

You didn't see that guy dancing?? Man it was cracking me up, the TV cameras never showed him directly but he was getting his swerve on!!

more importantly....who is his date (the girl) standing next to him? :banana:

I read that the Buick Invitational is going away and so is the Buick Open, but the Open is going to be replaced by a tournament at the Greenbrier. Who will be sponsoring that?

Back