Heck I would pay 30 bucks for that thing any day, but I see how it would take a huge initial cost for THP

I tried to make it happen and got permission to use the THP logo (we're not going to be stocked in the THP store) and the cost was $50.

I think the price would come down if we could get a larger order but back then there were only like 2 people truly interested. $30 would be a great price point but not sure how many we need to get to that.

I tried to make it happen and got permission to use the THP logo (we're not going to be stocked in the THP store) and the cost was $50.

I think the price would come down if we could get a larger order but back then there were only like 2 people truly interested. $30 would be a great price point but not sure how many we need to get to that.

Yeah I understand, 50 is quite a bit lol

Looking back at the old thread, It looks like you got them down to $30 if we came up with at least 15 orders. You only got commitments from 5 people. When you consider that their stock cups retail for $19.99, $30 was not a bad price for a custom order. I'd be in for one.

I think they are trying not to show any bias to any mfg

You need to remember we have a bigger community now cookie probably more legroom to work with.

TTing

I think they are trying not to show any bias to any mfg

I don't think that's true, Seemore makes our putter covers. It wouldn't be wrong for Bridgestone to make THP golf balls, THP stands behind products they believe in, and Bridgestone golf balls are certainly one of them.

TTing

Looking back at the old thread, It looks like you got them down to $30 if we came up with at least 15 orders. You only got commitments from 5 people. When you consider that their stock cups retail for $19.99, $30 was not a bad price for a custom order. I'd be in for one.

Agreed. I would definitely do $30 if there was enough interest.

I think that $30 per would be a batch order. So one person would have to order them all and collect funds, etc. add in shipping once organizer receives them also. Something to think about....

We appreciate the suggestion guys, but at this time it is not feasible for the THP store to stock them.

I was afraid of that, but it is a great suggestion. I have been hoping for another divot tool offering, I lost my THP Crosshair and really miss it.

I would be in if it ever happens.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

We appreciate the suggestion guys, but at this time it is not feasible for the THP store to stock them.

Golfballs.com, and probably other stores, allow customers to upload their own images for printing on golf balls. I just did a couple dozen for gifts with my own image.

So individuals could do it, but you'd have to authorize it. Releasing a logo isn't trivial.

I wonder if you could arrange something with golf balls.com so you can resell their production and limit your direct costs.

Releasing a logo isn't trivial.

I wonder if you could arrange something with golf balls.com so you can resell their production and limit your direct costs.

It is not, that is for sure.

As to the second part, working with stores where we do not have control of inventory can lead to a lot of issues that we prefer not to deal with. Thanks for the insight though. Appreciate it greatly.

If you ever find a way to make it work JB, I'd be in. Until then I'll keep repping proudly with what is offered.

The best solution would be something like the Golfdotz in the THP logo. Then people could put them on whatever balls they play. But again, the logistics of doing something like that are probably not worth it.

Back